Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2011 10:57:31 AM PDT
KCScout says:
I can't wait to see this cover. Thanksgiving can't get here too soon;)

Posted on Oct 10, 2011 4:11:35 PM PDT
Coffeelover says:
Its going pretty cheap??

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 9:15:38 AM PDT
KCScout says:
Someone is reading my mind. Ms. Harris has said she's seen the cover and it's fabulous. Yay, Lisa!

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 2:29:09 PM PDT
Oh Yes says:
Oh I love cover time! It makes things go faster - then it is first chapter right behind it! Yay!

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 7:33:27 PM PDT
Coffeelover says:
Sorry I dont know where that post came from...

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 10:29:54 AM PST
Kira says:
DL cover art has been posted. See it here:
http://www.sookieverseblog.com/

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 1:48:52 PM PST
KCScout says:
Yay, cover art! Let the speculation begin. No collie - that's good:)

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 2:33:00 PM PST
Oh Yes says:
Sookie only has one leg - hehehehehe!
What is the letter in her hand???????
Oooooooooo

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 2:23:58 PM PST
Coffeelover says:
Is it from Niall? lol anyone else??

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:13:47 PM PST
YogiD says:
It looks like she will use the CL! I wonder what she will use it for? Hopefully this book is better then the last several, and answer some questions. I can't remember where I found it, but all of the fairy ties will be rapped up according to CH.

Posted on Dec 1, 2011 9:29:56 AM PST
KCScout says:
So, anyone want to speculate about the letter Sookie's holding on the cover? Is it from her to someone? Has someone else given it to her? Has someone given it to her and she's taking it to show someone else? Ooooh, the possibilities.

I'm going with it either being from her or someone else, but she's running to take it to someone. If it's from her, I speculate it is to Niall, explaining why she's using the cd to send the fae back to Faeville and sealing the portals forever. If it's from someone else, there are many more possbilities, but I'd guess though that it would be from Niall...

Anyone else?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2011 7:20:48 PM PST
J. Aultman says:
WHAT???? more of the FAE??? i thought we had been done with it. we only have two books left

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 11:32:55 AM PST
KCScout says:
J. Aultman, per CH by way of an interview:

Q: I'm sure you've been asked this before, but could you talk about what the twelfth novel will involve?
A: It's called Deadlocked. It's another extension of her adventures, moving a step forward to resolve many of the issues that are brought up in previous books. She gets kidnapped - you know, the usual mayhem. She gets kidnapped, she has to get out of it. The Fey entry into her life is pretty much wrapped up. She learns a lot more about everything really. She learns a lot in this book, the truth. So it was a challenging book to write, and I tried to keep it on track more as a mystery.

BTW, I'm interpreting "The Fey entry into her life is pretty much wrapped up" as Sookie sends the fae back to Faeville and locks the portals with the cd;)

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 2:09:54 PM PST
Coffeelover says:
KC thats a good thought, didnt occur to me that she wrote the letter... hmm definitely a new train of thought to follow.

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 9:18:47 PM PST
netherfield says:
What is the source saying she gets kidnapped? I saw this in a couple of posts.

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 4:56:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 3, 2012 4:56:32 AM PST
Coffeelover says:
It refers to a blog entry by Ms Harris and she also mentioned it in an interview.

She gets kidnapped but is also not leaving BT according to the post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12)
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12) by Charlaine Harris (Hardcover - May 1, 2012)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (1,732)