- not applicable Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$7.33 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$0.35 (5%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Self-Sharpening Eye Pencil, Espresso 210 - 1 ea
- Matte, pearle and sparkle collections
- Blends easily
- Formula lasts for hours
- Ophthalmologically tested
- No clump brush
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner gives you control and versatility in one brilliant pencil. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary, its got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point– perfectly.
- Soft smudger for expert blending
- Glides on easily
The right colored eyeliner can help make your eyes pop! For blue eyes, try a navy or charcoal eyeliner. For brown, go for a deep cocoa. Green girls look gorgeous in light brown or camel colors.
Complete the Look
LashBlast Blasting Mascara
Our best-selling mascara!
Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers
Fruity flavor with a burst of shine!
Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Eyeshadows
Vibrant shades hand picked by our pros.
Applying eyeliner is a tricky task, but getting a straight line is worth your time.
1. Stand 6 inches away from a mirror and tilt your chin up, so that when you look down your nose into the mirror, you can see your entire eyelid.
2. Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing.
3. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
4. Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers.
5. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
6. Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off.
7. Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
8. Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover.
Get In Line
Which eyeliner is your must-have? Use our handy chart to find out!
|Liquiline Blast Eyeliner||LineExact Liquid Liner||Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner||Perfect Blend Eyeliner|
Color: Espresso 210
PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ceresin, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), PEG 8, Silica Silylate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Mica, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium
Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289)
Top Customer Reviews
1) It will work as both eyeliner pencil and eyebrow pencil so you will carry along one eye unit and not two.
2) The eyeliner is soft and not harsh on my eyes and looks natural.
3) For brows, I use the tip very softly and then blend it in with the white tip for perfect brows every time.
This is the best I have found found that it works much better than other brands I have tried. Highly recommended!
All I can imagine is that the one from Amazon is old or stored improperly prior to use (or possibly seconds) and that is why it is so different than the one from Target. I've used this exact pencil for years and this is the first bad one I've gotten. I won't be buying it again from an online retailer.
I know there are a few other reviews floating around out there that says the pencil is hard as a rock, but since I was familiar with the brand, I decided to ignore those other comments and buy the pencil anyway. I'm one more data point that says that indeed, the pencil isn't what I'm used to with this brand.
The eye pencil itself I rate as a 5 but the quality is a 1.
The eyeliner is soft and glides on easily, and looks very natural. I love the little smudge brush, which makes it super easy to get a nice smokey look in seconds. I have very sensitive eyes, and I've never had a problem with this product. I love that it is self sharpening, but every once in awhile one will just poop out halfway through on me. Still, they are cheap, and I prefer an occasional dud to repeatedly breaking my eyeliner while I sharpen it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not all eyeliners are created equal and this one is at the top of my time. It glides on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and stays on all day. Read morePublished 5 days ago by jillbic
Great coverage and smooth texture. Easy to use and you don't need to sharpen it.Published 7 days ago by Melissa K. Andersen
The irritation that it causes is frustration. I use this brand and product in espresso everyday, for years but this is the first time buying this color. Read morePublished 9 days ago by pinkice
I've got white-grey hair, with some original brown undertones. This is the PERFECT shade for me, and I LOVE it! Soft, yet noticeable.Published 1 month ago by Lee Glenn
This eyeliner is not good at all! While it goes on fine, within 1 hour, it starts to bleed out and smear, giving me slight raccoon eyes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wendy M.
My local drug store always seems to be out of this color. Don't need the heavy dark colors after your hair turns gray. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary Anne Williams