5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to Mascara
CoverGirl Professional has been my go-to mascara since high school (13 years ago)! It's never clumpy and separates my lashes nicely. I don't have long lashes, so it's important that each of my lashes gets coated really well. This mascara never disappoints. Buy in bulk!
Published 8 months ago by KR

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof
Supposed to take place of CoverGirl Marathon waterproof mascara--not waterproof at all! If you cry, it all comes off on your tissue or hanky and you have to reapply.
Published 11 months ago by MEC

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to Mascara, January 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, May 30, 2013
Pamela (LITTLETON, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
Stocking up so they are available when needed, and saving money on the purchase is awesome, this is how i will purchase mascara from now on...this is my all time favorite brand, i have been using it for years....love the curved brush, so much easier to apply with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Mascara, September 13, 2014
This is my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, and I absolutely love the curved brush. People insist that I must use an eyelash curler, but I don't. This brush does all the work!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great deal - who could pass on a 3 for ..., September 17, 2014
what a great deal - who could pass on a 3 for 1 purchase! Works just like I bought at the retail chain stores.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, November 8, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars A Wee- Bit Of Tears Were Shed..., April 8, 2011
This product was too drying for my lashes. I didn't have major flaking, but enough to cause some irritation and a bit of runny-eyes. :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at the top of my list, March 27, 2011
There are other mascaras I prefer to use. Bought this because of the curved brush. The brush is nice but don't care for the mascara.