4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money
I am medium beige ((warm) skin tone with dark under-eye circles and fine lines. Oily skin. I have used Bobby Brown concealer for years until I recently recieved a sample of this.
LOVE.
This tube will easily last over a year, with daily use.

Tips for success:

-Prep under eye area with moisturizer or primer -yes even us oily skin gals...
Published on September 16, 2011 by BrownEyeGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly impressed
I was looking for a lightweight concealer that would perform better than the stick concealers I've been using, so I tried this after reading several glowing reviews.

Pros:
- A little goes a LONG way.
- Blended well with my skin tone and noticeably brightened my under eye area.
- Dried quickly.

Cons:
- Didn't last through a...
Published on August 6, 2010 by alphalioness72

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer, Neutral Medium (Misc.)
LOVE.
This tube will easily last over a year, with daily use.

Tips for success:

-Prep under eye area with moisturizer or primer -yes even us oily skin gals!

-Use a TINY bit. This is very pigmented so alittle goes a long way.

-Do not over pat or play with the product, it does best if you let it 'float.' Over-working the product causes it to dry out and settle.

Good luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly impressed, August 6, 2010

Pros:
- A little goes a LONG way.
- Blended well with my skin tone and noticeably brightened my under eye area.
- Dried quickly.

Cons:
- Didn't last through a standard work day.
- Came off with the slightest rubbing (like for an itch).
- Quickly creased in high-humidity conditions (e.g., FL in the middle of summer).

I think this concealer would be adequate for people with normal skin or who live in temperate areas. However, I found that my oily skin coupled with high humidity rendered it totally useless. It claims to be waterproof, but I personally didn't see any evidence of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Pleasantly Surprised, April 1, 2011
I am 32 years old, and have started to notice fine lines forming around my eyes over the last few years. I've tried multiple different brands of concealer including Clinique, Neutrogena, Loreal, Lancome, etc, and they all looked cakey on my under-eye skin. These other products also settled into the fine lines and made them look 100x worse. I actually resigned myself to the fact that I looked better with dark circles than I did after applying these other under-eye concealer products. Well, after doing some research online, I stumbled upon IT Cosmetics Bye Bye under-eye concealer, and decided to give it a whirl. I seriously could not believe how well this stuff worked - I love it. The product does settle into lines a little bit, but totally goes away if you blend a little when you see it. This concealer is also not drying at all, which was really surprising because it is SO thick. The first time I squeezed it out of the tube I actually thought there was something wrong with it, because it was so think and heavy. You just need to squeeze out a tiny little bit - I usually squeeze onto the back of my hand first - then dab a little on your ring finger, then under your eyes. Works perfectly. Also, I am pretty fair (Irish heritage) with cool undertones, and the "natural medium" shade seems to match really well. Hope anyone else who tries this has the same experience I have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Name for Undereye Circles and Wrinkles, September 22, 2009
D. Luzar (Brookfield, WI) - See all my reviews
This is a great product. I've gone through numerous undereye concealers from Sephora and Ulta, Lancome, you name it, but nothing made me happy. After reading about Bye Bye Undereye, I decided it was worth a try since a plastic surgeon developed it. You only need the SLIGHTEST dab on your finger to spread it. Very thick and creamy but spreads niceland conceals beautifully and stays on all day. The only con is that after one month when squeezing the tube, a lot of air came out which means it't not a full tube. At first I thought it would last me a very long time, but now I wonder if there are more air pockets in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, June 27, 2013
After trying this concealer, I immediately ordered a another tube. It is thicker than I expected, so smoothing it out is a delicate process, but it does indeed seem to conceal and heal dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, etc. better than any I've tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, July 13, 2011
I have really dark circles under my eyes and this concealer does a great job covering them. They don't disappear completely but i can't expect a miracle. I would buy this concealer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS!!!, June 22, 2013
I love love love this product, the doctor i work for told me about it because we both have HORRIBLE dark circles. This product is just amazing, it completely covers the circles and looks so natural. I honestly dont know why i didnt discover this way before!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CONCEALER on the PLANET!, August 9, 2014
The best concealer in the WORLD"!!! I'm a makeup artist for MAC and I've tried just about every big name and drug store concealer. All crease.... not this one!! I love how much coverage it has but how natural it looks :-) hands down THE best concealer on the market!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Concealer finally found!, November 29, 2013
Blue Topaz (PA, United States) - See all my reviews
I'm always on the lookout for a good concealer for my over 50 allergy/baggy, dark under eyes. Naturally, the older I get, the more difficult it's been. With such good reviews on this product here on Amazon and You Tube, I decided to try this. I am very impressed. It is thick but easily blends, the shade is perfect surprisingly since they have only 2 shades. The coverage is excellent which also surprises me since in the past, I've always used the crayon type but now they seem too dry. I've tried a lot of liquid concealers recently and they are too light and transparent. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage also has Vitamins C and K which over time, hopefully will correct/protect as well as conceal. Under eye bags from age/heredity/allergies seem hopeless to eliminate entirely. From cucumbers to ice cubes to finger massages to expensive creams, I've tried it all. It has a moisturizing glow once on, some may want to use a setting powder but I stay away from those because of their tendency to settle in the fine lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars So excited about this product., March 2, 2014
Syd (California) - See all my reviews
I received a travel size of this product as a 'gift-with-purchase'. I was instantly in love. It is a little tube of magic!