THIS BOOK INCLUDES ALL OF THE NEWEST ETFs OFFERED AND A DATABASE ON THOSE ETFs FOR WHICH COVERED CALL WRITING IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Covered Call Writing with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) is a tutorial investment program designed for investors who utilize Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and who desire to learn about and implement a covered call writing strategy to achieve conservative double-digit returns. It is primarily for investors who have some knowledge of stock market and Exchange Traded Fund investing but are new to covered call writing. As a companion book to COVERED CALL WRITING DEMYSTIFIED for ETF investors, it simplifies, fully explains, and instructs investors on how to use covered call option writing on ETFs. The program outlined in the book offers perhaps the single best opportunity to achieve double-digit investment returns in the slow growth or no growth stock market expected by many experts in the future. This strategy works best in such a market environment. The investment approach of writing covered call options, a more conservative investment strategy than just owning stocks or ETFs alone, has been available for decades. Until now, however, it has often been unknown or misunderstood by many investors, especially its use in conjunction with ETFs.
Why is Covered Call Writing with Exchange Traded Funds(ETFs) needed? Many nationally recognized investment experts believe that the U.S. stock market in the future will most certainly produce significantly lower returns than the high returns of the past for many years to come. Some noteworthy examples:
* The long-term prospects for equities in general is far from exciting. - Warren E. Buffett, The Chairmans Letter, Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. Annual Report.
* Over the next century you should expect your share prices to average 6% (return) a year. Over the next five years, ten years, I think you will be lucky to come out even on share prices. - Sir John Templeton, now deceased pioneer in the mutual fund industry, Business Center, CNBC TV Interview.
Covered Call Writing with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) is unique because:
(1) A list of all U.S. Exchange Traded Funds is provided by category, specifically indicating those ETFs that offer covered call writing. ETFs on which covered call writing is available is ranked according to the extent of call option writing choices available and the volume of option trading to assist investors with selection of the best alternatives for covered call writing. Extensive other information about each ETF is also provided on an Excel template.
(2) A detailed investment program is outlined for personal implementation to assist investors in achieving consistent double-digit returns utilizing covered call writing on Exchange Traded Funds. This investment strategy is most effective in a slow growth or no growth stock market, the kind of market projected in the future by so many investment experts.
(3) The entire subject matter is centered on a focused area of standardized options--covered call writing on ETFs an investor owns or acquires in the future.
(4) A complete education on the subject is provided.
(5) Unlike other books about options, it is easy to understand by any investor.
(6) Easy-to-use Microsoft Excel templates for PC use as well as manual worksheets are provided to assist in making specific investment decisions regarding which covered calls to write on ETFs, to effectively track results, and for other planning purposes.