Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: Nude Beige|Change
Price:$8.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 28, 2013
I'm a little old lady of Jane Fonda's age (there all resemblance ends!). I had been seeking some face coverage that would sort of blend in all the little whatsits that had accumulated over the decades. First I tried this expensive Korean BB cream--OMG,I could have gone on display at a wax museum and no one would have guessed I was real! Then I tried Avino BB cream, that left me looking much less corpse-like but did not last past lunchtime. I returned to my usual Revlon age-defying foundation, good coverage although too thick for summer wear. Alas, during the afternoon my age started defying IT. Then I saw an ad for this covergirl outlast stay (oh, promises, promises!). It wasn't so costly I couldn't risk a try! BINGO! Amazingly enough, it not only provides the light coverage I want but stays with me all day! I didn't start looking ghastly till I removed it at bedtime. So I recommend it indeed. I also recommend the best free facelift: It's called a smile--wear one often!
:-D lol lol (little old lady laughing out loud)
2323 comments|318 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
This foundation gives a good, matte coverage. The trick is to either apply it quickly or use a light moisturizer first. The reason is the foundation sets in a few seconds. It can be hard to blend w/o moisturizer or using fast fingers. It does stay on all day without needing a touch up. I would buy it again as it is one of the best I have tried in this price range. This is an additional comment to above, about 6 weeks later. I still love the foundation. Some of my friends think I had laser treatments under my eyes! You may not need to work fast, as I initially stated. I forgot to shake the bottle first. If you shake first, the moisture lotion in the product is distrbutied and it goes on more smoothly used alone or with a light moisturizer than previously stated.
0Comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
I'm not a heavy make up user. I like to wear eyeliner & occasionally some foundation/concealer to cover up any blemishes i may have. This product gets the job done. You only need to use about 2 pumps to cover your face & its surprisingly smooth. I suffer from very dry yet oily skin which is why i was weary when buying this product but it doesn't cause my skin to dry out, it actually semi moisturizes it. I have to use a face lotion before applying it & then i use a face powder after, just to set it. I'm not too sure about how it is in extreme heat because when it's super hot outside, i don't wear make up so my face wont melt away lol In the picture attached you can see how well it blends, even though i had a sucky camera lol I recommend buying this product. It's great for the price!
on February 1, 2013
4.5 stars

I'm actually pretty pleased with this. I haven't used Covergirl foundation in several years because it started to disappoint me. When this came out, I read some positive reviews on other sites and thought, "What the heck, I'll give this a try." It's actually better than I was expecting.

First of all (I hope this isn't confusing), I like that you can twist the pump one way to open it up completely and then turn it the other way to close it so that none comes out, on top of putting the lid on it (This is also done on some face washes or moisturizers so if you have them you know what I'm talking about). The product is very light and feels very comfortable on my skin; it doesn't feel gross at all. Matched with this is the fact that it gives really great coverage and it's easy to blend. It dries to a matte finish. As for lasting power, it controls oil for most of the day. Sometimes when I remove it at night, my forehead is shiny but it doesn't feel greasy. For reference, I have oily, acne-prone skin. This product does not dry out my skin or make me break out.

I also like that on Covergirl's website, you can answer a few questions and get "color-matched." I'm sure it's not as reliable as a makeup counter in a department store (because it's up to you to pick the answer that best fits) but it's accurate and I think it's great for people who aren't sure what shade they are.

Bottom line: This is a lightweight formula that is easy to blend and does a really good job of covering imperfections. It feels light and comfortable on your skin and stays on all day, keeping you matte for most of it. The price is reasonable (around $10 in stores), the pump on the bottle is nice, and it is a good match to my skin tone. I'd recommend and I may be going back to Covergirl foundations with this product.
on August 30, 2013
I use to use foundation about a couple years back, but stopped because I realized it simply made my face more oily. So for the past 4 years, I only used BB cream, which although light, and apparently good for my skin, did not give me good coverage at all. Although I'm young, I have large pores, acne, and light acne discoloration from my adolescence. I was never very happy with my skin, and it was much worse when I had to go to bed late, and woke up with a swollen face.

I decided I had to do something since someone in their 20's can't just go around hating their skin for the rest of their life. I began researching different types of foundations on Youtube and watched hundreds of recommendations by beauty gurus. After browsing, I finally decided to simply make a purchase, and decided on the Covergirl Outlast because I have such incredibly oily skin (I'm not even joking. When someone in a video claims they have oily skin, they do not understand what I mean when I say I have oily skin. Technically, I have combination/oily, but simply sitting at my desk, my t-zone becomes incredibly shiny, and no amount of powder and keep the shininess down, even blotting oil paper never seemed to do the trick). I received my foundation with high expectations, and walked away with high expectations. The formula is the perfect consistency, not too runny and not too thick. Plus, they probably made the best packaging as I hate it when foundations are simply twist open bottles that could easily spill!

The foundation goes on smooth, and almost becomes a matte, powder formula immediately, giving the face and extremely airbrushed look. I either use a stippling brush (the $3 I got from e.l.f, or the Real Techniques Expert Face brush which is all around amazing). Blend it in a bit, and I look so natural. I absolutely do not look like I have foundation on, and have recently realized that I stopped using powder on my face. Once the foundation goes on, it stays so matte I forget to powder, and the foundation does its magic even until 10 PM! So from 8 AM to 10 PM, I never had to blot once, even in the humid, summer months. Entirely impressed, and don't think I will ever switch unless they decide to discontinue. But then, all the other foundations have a lot to live up to!
on January 8, 2014
I really love this foundation, it is my favorite at the moment. It is medium to full coverage & you don't even need to use a primer to end up looking flawless! It really does last all day. I have normal skin, not oily, not dry & it works really good on my skin. There is not one thing I dislike about this. I love it. I stopped using my all time favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear because of this wayyyy cheaper foundation. :)
on June 4, 2013
I was doubtful at first. I usually avoid foundations because I have oily skin, and I'm prone to breaking out. But, because of all the great reviews, I decided to give this a try.

To give you an idea of how I used this product, I basically carried on with my usual routine of moisturizer. But I skipped the SPF so I wouldn't have on too many layers. I applied the Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 using a brush the first day. The coverage was really nice and buildable. Also, the finish was surprising smooth and matte.

On my oily/combination skin, the product lasted about 5 to 6 hours which is pretty impressive. I had to blot my skin every couple hours so that took away from the product. But it was easy enough to apply more to spots that needed extra coverage.

On the second day, I used my fingers to apply the Outlast 3 in 1. I liked this application better as the product looked more blended into my skin and pores. The amount of time the Outlast stayed on my face was basically the same as with the brush application, about 5 to 6 hours.

Overall, I give this 3 out of 5 stars because it exceeded my expectations. I like the finish of the product. I like that it has a primer in the formula which helps us oily skinned people out. I like that this is a drug store product that doesn't break the bank or break out my sensitive skin. I like how the color stayed true throughout the day with minimal oxidation (I've heard that some of the darker colors in this line may change more dramatically after it sets).

What I didn't like was the cheap pump and the clear top. Compared to the glass container the foundation comes in, the top and pump made the product feel cheaper. More importantly, I wish the product wasn't scented. I'm worried my skin will become sensitized to the fragrance. It's a very light smell but irritating to me none the less.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a bargain foundation.

Note: I have light skin with yellow undertones and a lot of redness and acne scars. Buff Beige in number 305 worked for me. I had to test a couple of shades on my wrist to match my complexion. I prefer a lighter color rather than a darker one because I can always add bronzer. Also, I would recommend you use a powder to set this foundation to avoid having to blot your skin like I had to do. I hope this helps!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 17, 2015
My favorite budget long last makeup!

People buy the long lasting types of makeup for various reasons, but in my case the reason I need it is because I have rosacea.
This means that I have at times very red patches on my face, and I need good coverage that won't fade throughout the day or night.

I used to use a creme compact, but realized after awhile that while I thought my makeup was covering my redness, it WAS NOT. The makeup had already faded away after only a couple of hours. I discovered this because I was shopping at my local mall, and was approached in Macy's by one of the ladies from behind the Lancome counter. She asked me if she could help me find anything, then leaned over and said..."do you have rosacea?"

This ofcourse is NOT what anyone wants to hear, when trying to cover up a flaw. It's like someone leaning over and loudly whispering, "Excuse me, were you aware that you have three heads?"

At any rate, she led me over and painted Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR foundation onto my face. And I was stunned at how beautifully it covered my redness and imperfection, and how perfectly she matched it to my skintone!
See product here: http://www.lancome-usa.com/Teint-Idole-Ultra-24H/3605970267995,default,pd.html

However, Lancome is kind of pricy, and I was not able to afford to buy it again after that, so I had to find something that would do the trick just about as well, at a lower price. After trying several brands that I did NOT like due to one reason or another, I came across CoverGirl Outlast.

I could not have been more happy because the shade matched just about as perfectly to my skintone as the Lancome did, went on smoothly, and lasted throughout my workday, without a touch up! I have been using this ever since, and would highly recommend it as a great budget substitute for pricier foundations.
on February 5, 2016
This is such a great 3 in 1 foundation. I absolutely love it. My skin looks great and I no longer use a primer or concealer under my foundation. I have a lot of redness and large pores, this foundation does a great job covering both problems and my skin looks radiant and healthy. I couldn't be happier with the results, it isn't heavy or cakey and I haven't had any issues with clogged pores or acne. It is also very affordable here on Amazon. Love it!
on December 20, 2015
I was looking for a foundation that was easy to apply and light enough for my skin tone with enough coverage to conceal any redness or acne. Before I had used various BB creams and ,while good for your skin and easy to apply, did little for me in the way of coverage.
I found this on Amazon, read the reviews and decided to give it a try.
When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the color and consistency which matches my fair skin tone almost perfectly. It went on nice and opaque and covered beautifully, giving me an airbrushed appearance. I do recommend using with a makeup primer if you have oily skin and setting with a powder to finish. My skin is very sensitive to breakouts and usually liquid type makeups are terrible for me but so far I have not had any more problems then usual.
I will definitely be buying again :)