5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, but not so fast delivery!!
Package was delivered to Jacksonville Florida. I live in Independence Missouri. When it finally arrived, it was the right fit for my 2007 Hyundai Elantra . Very nice looking car seat covers!!!!
Published 7 months ago by Diane M. West

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product..., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Hyundai Elantra Models - Neosupreme 2-Tone (Charcoal with Black Sides) (Automotive)
These seat covers are high quality and fit my Elantra perfectly. The front seat covers were easy to install. However, if you decide to purchase the rear seat covers, which I have, installment is a real challenge. I actually took the rear seat covers to the dealership to install since the backseat needs to be removed to do so. All worth it though...just beautiful covers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, but not so fast delivery!!, May 29, 2014