Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Covert Warriors (Presidential Agent, Book 7)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 6, 2014
These books started off well but they are becoming predictable. All of the chasing around culminates in action in the last of the novel. Isn't this the way 3/4 of this author's series have ended??
on January 12, 2012
I have enjoyed this series, but was disappointed in the previous book and even more disappointed with this book. It lacks the character development of the earlier books and relies too much on flippant dialogue and rapid location changes. It seems as though the writers are more interested in getting another book out than writing a reasonably good book. It would be more forgivable if they hadn't written better books before. I pre-ordered this and was looking forward to digging in, but quickly found myself irritated with the first-draft nature of the writing and wished that there was a strong editor in place to encourage the writers to get back to work. Come on guys -- you can do better than this.
on October 12, 2013
Seems Griffen's story telling has suffered with the addition of Buttersworth. The first books of this series were solid reads that gripped and ripped beginning to end. The outlaws was a near total dissapointment. . Not everyone can hit a homer every at bat, so I look forward to a continuation, and hopefully a conclusion down the line.

This book struggles time to time, but manages to keep some of the main characters up to date and developing. Really looking forward to where the story goes next.
on April 26, 2013
I love this series, they just keep getting better and better. I've just finished reading the series for the third time waiting for "Covert Warriors to come. Mr Griffin needs to speed up the process and give us some more Charlie Costillo.
on June 22, 2012
I think all the Griffin books have lost steam since Butterworth Jr. started co-authoring. Especially the Badge of Honor series. That series not only moved out of Philly, it also left the characters behind. Not the same series at all and not as well written
on July 27, 2013
I enjoyed the Presidential Agent series. I just finished the entire series for the 5th time. It is like comfort food. Perfect way to relax and recharge your batteries.

I am a big fan of W. E. B. Griffin and all of his books. Can't wait for the next installment to this series.
on September 7, 2013
I've long been a big fan, but several things have started bothering me about these latest books.

I've gotten really tired of people giving each other the finger.
I've heard way too many times "If I told you I'd have to kill you."
Every time people get together they guzzle alcohol like water.
Does a man have to smoke a cigar to be considered a Real Man?
Are all gay men effeminate and weak and liberals?

And on this specific book: How can you wind up a complicated plot in two skimpy chapters, with most of the action happening off-stage?
on March 24, 2012
I've read a lot of Griffin's book most were great but this was terrible. Way too much background/character development but no action. I put it down when I finished totally confused by who was/did what. A real disappointment!
on January 19, 2013
Griffin books are formulaic. If you have read one you have read them all. Everyone is a closet millionaire with great family backgrounds. All are stars with their military skills. 90% of the yarn is setting up the rescue-demise or whatever of the villain de jure. I have a read a lot of his work and feel what started out as an authentic fiction series quickly morphed into a never ending bunch of money grubbing repetitive tales.

Save yourself $9.99 for a paper back and go take a nap. Griffin's now writing with Wm. Butterworth and it looks like they must crank out these pot boilers over a lost weekend.

Griffin is now much more political and conservative thank you, than in the past and is now whooping it up as a Christian. Egads, get a life and read something of note. Adios W.E.B. I have purchased your last book.
on November 26, 2012
If this was really written by WEB Griffin, I would happily pay the asking price.

However, his son (William E. Butterworth IV) is a rank amateur by comparison. There are better books on Amazon in the self-published class at $1.99 or even $0.99. Once they get the Griffin franchise books down to under ten bucks, maybe I'll buy some more, just for nostalgia, but until then they can keep them.

$14.99 for this, and other similar books by this author, on Kindle? No thanks. Griffin, or whomsoever is handling his affairs, would do better to fire his son and look amongst the likes of those who co-write with Tom Clancy and the like.