Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I bought the 24x24x24 and I shoot small items in it. At first it might seem bulky but What I found was that the 24 inch box gave me plenty of room to stage my product without bumping the box, I can reach in with both hands easily and move the product around for additional shots.
Feb 23, 2014 by Terry W. Hayes
votes
the fabric can be steamed with a very light touch and a cool iron. be very careful, it contains nylon, and nylon melts quickly. if you have a steamer, again, cool is the key. I used my steam iron set between silk and wool, and barely touched the fabrics. if you want more steam, you can set the temp higher, but don't actually touch the fabric, just shoot steam at it and pull it smooth with your fingers. yes, cool enough that you can touch it with your hands.
Oct 23, 2013 by Dan N
votes
Be sure to remove the backgrounds first, you have to fold the sides and flap inward, then with both hands on opposite sides, holding all the layers together at the same time, twist it so that they make a stack of figure 8s. Keep twisting until the circle is one quarter the size of the collapsed framework. Then stick it in the case quickly, before it pops back out and hits you in the face. ;-)
Sep 20, 2013 by Dan N
votes
I would visit a fabric store and pick up a piece of plain white fabric and attach velcro to it.
Nov 20, 2014 by StephCheers
votes
Not much to go on here - what do you mean missing a wall? How many walls does yours have? Photo cubes have one open side for the camera to be able to take pictures - do you have more than one open side?
Jun 19, 2014 by Robert Johnson
votes
I personally use a light made by a company called Mighty bright, http://www.mightybright.com/
Jun 15, 2014 by StephCheers
votes
No, it's maybe half a pound max.
Jun 15, 2013 by Christine Schramm
votes
how big is it? Jun 5, 2013
Well, like the product description says: 24 inches, for the version i bought. Its a square, so its 24 inches each side. About 60 centimeters on metric system.
Jun 5, 2013 by Eduardo M. Barbosa
votes
You really should have two different size light tents for what you described. The difference in size between jewelry and a dress or a jacket is huge. Remember too that the wider your product the wider your lens will need to be to capture it--OR the farther back your camera will need to be. On the other hand, a bracket in the middle of a 40+ inch light tent may be too far back from the front of the tent to zoom in for a tight shot (with a macro lens).
Jan 31, 2014 by David S.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers