Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
no.. you are just getting the ARM and Grip. No stand. No carry bag.
May 6, 2013 by On Lots of Planes
votes
That's what I use it for. Works fine.
Feb 12, 2014 by A. Roby
votes
Just about any light stand -- and virtually any one sold on Amazon, regardless of the manufacturer/seller -- will be compatible.
Apr 22, 2014 by Marshal Shlafer
votes
It should work, you will have to get a stud to go on your tripod. Do a search for "light stand stud". The stud will replace your ball head on the tripod and gives the boom something to attach too. Good luck.
Mar 16, 2014 by ANTHONYTWASHINGTON
votes
The baby pin has a 1/4 20 thread on it. Most cameras have the same size on them. Technically, you could. It won't provide optimal results, but you can and you can probably get some cool effects. You can't really position the camera without at least a ball mount on it. That may give you more flexibility. Also, I wouldn't put a big rig on it. Just smaller cams.
Jan 26, 2015 by W A R
votes
Yes. It is ready to be attached. All items to attach are included.
Nov 30, 2014 by junin07
votes
if you have the appropriate clamps, absolutely.
Sep 10, 2014 by Arseny M
votes
Yes. I have the same combination and works perfectly for me. No issues and I am happy with the combination.
Aug 4, 2014 by junin07
votes
I am sure you could use this for a microphone if you have a long enough cable. It is sturdy and versatile.
Jul 2, 2014 by R. S. Hood
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers