5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fits the need well.
I needed to mount a Zoom H4n and a light. It worked well. Make sure to order 2 Shoe-To-Tripod Screw Adapters so you can use the 2 brackets; it does not come with any.
Published 21 months ago by Sean Phillip Kinney

1.0 out of 5 stars Must have gotten a bad one...
The shoe mount sizes were much too small to accommodate any brackets. Good thing I checked BEFORE I headed overseas!
Published 8 months ago by HenryTen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fits the need well., July 22, 2012
This review is from: CowboyStudio Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights & Microphones on Cameras and Camcorders (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for DSLR Video, August 2, 2013
I shoot video with a Canon 60D and was running out of places to put my accessories, which coincidently, are the exact same accessories as shown in the picture. It works perfectly. There are actually three places to put fit shoe-mounted add-ons. An added feature is the that they are spread out enough for the weight to not become overwhelming if you are shooting while holding the camera. Easy on and off, easy storage, well made, secures tightly to the camera shoe mount. I wouldn't change one part of this product. A real must have for the videographer/photographer

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, stiff and does what I needed it to do!, September 18, 2013
I bought this Dual Mount Bracket to do just exactly what is shown in the picture. It works just fine, I was a bit surprised by how small it actually is but it works perfectly for my needs of holding a microphone and Video Light. I am sure there are bigger stronger and stiffer dual mounts on the market but for my needs this one is perfectly suited for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid. Thick. Tight., April 24, 2013
Tuan Vo (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket dutifully fulfills my goal of mounting my Rode Videomic and Neewer CN-160 Dimmable LED Video Light to my Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera.

After searching for other dual mount brackets, the Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket revealed to be the most favorable of its kind, despite the lower number of reviews and ratings. I concluded that the other brands were more popular due to the lower price tag, but for the most part I am a firm believer of "you get what you pay for."

I am glad I shilled out a few extra dollars and received a great product. Under the heavy load of my microphone and LED lights, I am able to face my camera parallel to the floor without the worry of the mount twisting or wobbling. There is not a single problem that I can think of.

Overall, this product is very solid and will meet the demands of the smaller-budget DSLR filmmaker and photographer who needs to attach lights, microphones, and even audio recorders such as the Zoom H4n to their camera. I definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars CowboyStudio Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights & Microphones, April 18, 2013
A very useful bracket for mounting an external microphone together with a video light. However, I would not recommend mounting this bracket on the camera's hot shoe because of the weight factor. Mounting the microphone on the camera (DSLR with video capabilities) can also result in the microphone picking up noise from the camera's VR motor and the autofocus motor. I used mine off-camera; mounted on a light stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item, June 9, 2011
Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights & Microphones on Cameras and Camcorders.
This item is one cool accessory. As I do photography and video it's the perfect mount for extra peripherals no matter the task. It's made of quite sturdy metal (although it sits a little higher than I'd like) and is perfect for mounting whatever additional gear needed on my photo/video equipment eliminating the need for additional tripods and adapters. I've seen similar brackets go for much more money just for the brand name value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., September 10, 2013
This dual mount bracket works perfectly for anyone who needs a few more places to mount lights, microphones, etc. on their camera. It's really easy to attach and tighten and is really sturdy, so it can handle some heavier peripherals. It looks a bit awkward on a smaller camera, but that can be easily overlooked for its functionality. I feel like this is a good product for anyone that does novice to more advanced filming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Bracket, February 23, 2013
This bracket comes in handy, it is all metal construction and mounts everything I need tight. I would recommend it for multiple devices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved., March 21, 2014
What else can you do when you need both a light and a microphone mounted on a camera? Buy this and problem solved!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 by mistake but glad I did., March 12, 2014
I mounted two of these on a gaffers pole for a late night shoot and it work great. Wish I had gotten one more for the camera shoe.
Get the Sony battery.