Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CowboyStudio Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights & Microphones on Cameras and Camcorders
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 22, 2012
I needed to mount a Zoom H4n and a light. It worked well. Make sure to order 2 Shoe-To-Tripod Screw Adapters so you can use the 2 brackets; it does not come with any.
on April 18, 2013
A very useful bracket for mounting an external microphone together with a video light. However, I would not recommend mounting this bracket on the camera's hot shoe because of the weight factor. Mounting the microphone on the camera (DSLR with video capabilities) can also result in the microphone picking up noise from the camera's VR motor and the autofocus motor. I used mine off-camera; mounted on a light stand.
on April 24, 2013
The Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket dutifully fulfills my goal of mounting my Rode Videomic and Neewer CN-160 Dimmable LED Video Light to my Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera.

After searching for other dual mount brackets, the Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket revealed to be the most favorable of its kind, despite the lower number of reviews and ratings. I concluded that the other brands were more popular due to the lower price tag, but for the most part I am a firm believer of "you get what you pay for."

I am glad I shilled out a few extra dollars and received a great product. Under the heavy load of my microphone and LED lights, I am able to face my camera parallel to the floor without the worry of the mount twisting or wobbling. There is not a single problem that I can think of.

Overall, this product is very solid and will meet the demands of the smaller-budget DSLR filmmaker and photographer who needs to attach lights, microphones, and even audio recorders such as the Zoom H4n to their camera. I definitely recommend this product.
on August 2, 2013
I shoot video with a Canon 60D and was running out of places to put my accessories, which coincidently, are the exact same accessories as shown in the picture. It works perfectly. There are actually three places to put fit shoe-mounted add-ons. An added feature is the that they are spread out enough for the weight to not become overwhelming if you are shooting while holding the camera. Easy on and off, easy storage, well made, secures tightly to the camera shoe mount. I wouldn't change one part of this product. A real must have for the videographer/photographer
on October 30, 2015
This mount is good for the purpose of putting my two lighting attachments on to it, and my Rode mic in the middle, but i dont know if its the mount of the attachments i put on it, but a few times during a recording of a wedding my lights were literally fall off and wouldnt stay snug. So for that i can't give it a 5 star, but i also can not say its poor because i can't put the blame totally on the bracket. But for the price its worth finding out for yourself.
on June 9, 2011
Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights & Microphones on Cameras and Camcorders.
This item is one cool accessory. As I do photography and video it's the perfect mount for extra peripherals no matter the task. It's made of quite sturdy metal (although it sits a little higher than I'd like) and is perfect for mounting whatever additional gear needed on my photo/video equipment eliminating the need for additional tripods and adapters. I've seen similar brackets go for much more money just for the brand name value.
on May 31, 2014
GENIUS product that I purchased for my Nikon D5200. GREAT price and GREAT value. I purchased it to use literally as it's pictured - with an external Nikon ME-1 mic and a Neewer 160 LED light panel. Works perfect.

A must have for those looking to do video or expand what they can do with their DSLR.
on September 18, 2013
I bought this Dual Mount Bracket to do just exactly what is shown in the picture. It works just fine, I was a bit surprised by how small it actually is but it works perfectly for my needs of holding a microphone and Video Light. I am sure there are bigger stronger and stiffer dual mounts on the market but for my needs this one is perfectly suited for the job.
on June 22, 2016
This has proven to be a very useful bracket for mounting an external microphone together with a video light. After searching for other dual mount brackets, this one proved to be the most favorable of its kind. Under the heavy load of my microphone and LED lights, I am able to face my camera parallel to the floor without the worry of the mount twisting or wobbling. A very solid product that I would recommend to all.
on November 12, 2014
The CowboyStudio Mount Bracket is not useful due to the connection to the hot shoe not being tight enough to stay connected to the camera. This problem led to me having to keep tape on it to keep it from falling off during use.