Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
I have tried several times with no luck. I have decided it 's not supposed to go back in. This reflector is made for the studio and not easily mobile. They are nice, but not really what I was looking for. I'm a little disappointed.
Nov 8, 2013 by Marian Thomas
votes
Hi! I had to look on YouTube for an instruction video. I believe this is the one I've found! Please let me know if it is of any help! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OIRur0janv4
Apr 5, 2014 by Nama2014
votes
In a moderate wind, it'll become a sail. If you sandbag the legs, it might be ok for a light breeze. If it's breezy, it's best to have an assistant hold the reflector rather than put it on a stand.
Mar 21, 2014 by JerryG
votes
This should not negatively effect the reflectors ability to bounce light. My reflector is wrinkled up except for when I use it and I have never experienced any issues with the wrinkled reflectors ability to properly light my subject.
Mar 16, 2014 by Allison
votes
My husband ordered this. He has not put it together yet but it came with an instructional DVD. If you did not get the DVD, you need to contact the seller.
Feb 2, 2014 by Lonna A Johnson
votes
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone but putting this together is as simple as lacing your shoes. Why don't you contact the manufacturer if its causing you such a headache. Maybe their support team will walk you through the setup,
Apr 2, 2014 by R. H. HAWLEY
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers