Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
Yes
Oct 27, 2013 by Joseph Wintz Jr
votes
I wouldn't think you would have a problem, as the lateral slide allows you to accomodate a number of different devices, with a flat plate for fixing it to various devices. Notice the knurled knob to the top left? Regress that, you place your device in it, tighten it down, and you're in business. Without knowing more about your dilemna, I really couldn't say, but I have about half a dozen of these and they work well. Never met a situation I couldn't resolve with them or my lights, etc. Hope that helps.
Mar 18, 2013 by Lex Madera
votes
This item is just a mount to hold a flash unit on what's basically a cold shoe. I use a wireless flash trigger/remote set with these mounts so they will sync with the camera. These mounts will go on my light stands and hold an umbrella also.
Jul 9, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I don't know about those flashes you mention..but I can tell you it holds my canon 430ex speedlite..just becareful when you tighten the flash on it..its plastic and feels like it can break if you tighten to much..as of now I use it frequently without recklessness..keeping in mind not to tighten to much..so far it stays on secure..good luck
Apr 7, 2014 by Rob B
votes
Mostly metal, very heavy duty. I used it all the time with canon 580 ex.
Dec 25, 2013 by Bang
votes
votes
If the Manfrotto has an extended piece at the top to go through the lower area of the hot shoe, by all means do it and tighten as needed, however, I have a Manfrotto monopod that doesn't have that extended piece to it. I use it on my Cowboy Studio flash Stands that comes with the top to tighten it.
Dec 22, 2014 by Mark
votes
I have the same problem but, funny enough, not with the rail itself, which is quite tight on mine, but with the screw that tightens where the rod from the light stand is inserted.
Oct 21, 2014 by Marcelo Salup
votes
plastic
Oct 20, 2014 by dpsycho
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers