Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 questions
vote
If you mean a 46 inch yes, but your asking about a 46 ft. NO!
Jul 19, 2014 by Bruce Hostetler
vote
Yes, 2' 9".
Jul 19, 2014 by Bruce Hostetler
vote
28.5 inches
Jun 12, 2014 by W. Lae
votes
No. It's the wrong size. This stand is not meant to be a tripod.
16 hours ago by Harold G. Franques
votes
These are SUPER light weight! Very easy to carry around and store, even come with a carrying case for each. Depending on weather situations if you are shooting outside you will need something to hold one down so it doesn't tip. Id say one of these is roughly two pounds!
Sep 5, 2014 by Gabby Garcia
votes
Clamp light? As in a cheap metal reflector with a spring clamp on the back? Then no, simply clamp it to the vertical post.
Mar 6, 2014 by E.M.
votes
The stands have a standard mounting pin. The light I bought had a u bracket with a mounting boss at the bottom that had a standard mounting hole and it worked on fine. It you you tell me what light it is or send me a link to it I am sure I could more accurately answer your question.
Nov 9, 2013 by Rick
votes
They don't come with a cross bar, but if you had one that fit I believe that would work, as long as the back drop isn't too heavy for them.
Dec 13, 2014 by JoniVL
votes
It depends on what your existing can lights have on them to attach to the threaded bolt on the stand
Nov 22, 2014 by Mik Cha Son
votes
I do it all the time, I've had them for about 8 months now.. I attach 43'' umbrella and Yongnuo 468 or 560, also use them for neewer 160 video light .. I generally work with an assistant, so if I'm shooting outdoors I have someone keep a hand on them because with an umbrella attached they will blow over.. I'm usually on a tight budget and looking for the most economical equipment that's not total garbage, my YN 560 cost me $37 bucks and the 468 maybe $100, if you have $500 or $600 flashes or if money is not an object for you, get something else
Nov 7, 2014 by junglecatimages
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers