The 501 boomstand is our most durable and versatile boomstand, useful in positioning your lights more directly above your subject. The sandbag allows you to easily control the counterweight and better stabilize your lighting setup. The black finish is durable and professional.
Height is adjustable from 2ft 8in to 6ft 8in;
Boom arm extends up to 7ft;
Maximum capacity is 19.9 lbs;
Footprint is 3ft 2in;
Quick release locks makes adjusting the height of the stand and the length of the boom arm simple and quick;
Finish is black anodized aluminum;
From the Manufacturer
This CowboyStudio Premium Pro Boom Set with Light Stand and Boom is easy to assemble and would be a great addition to your studio. The W501 boom stand is very useful when positioning your lights more directly above your subject. Twin to our counter weight boom, the 501 boom instead utilizes the more traditional sandbag technology for extra control.
The black anodized aluminum finish gives this boom a professional look without the expensive price. The quick release locks makes adjusting the height of the stand and the length of the boom arm simple and quick.
- Sandbag has 2 9”x10” zipper pouches, attached by carabineer clip (Disclaimer: not for climbing)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Height is adjustable from 2'8"-6'8"
- Footprint is 3’2"
- 48" long and 9” wide (at widest point) when closed
- 5/8" stem
- 1/4" screw tip on stem
- Spring cushioned
- Folds up quickly and easily
- Length is adjustable from 3'11"-7'
- 5/8" stem
- Open the legs to form a tripod and fasten it in place to make sure it doesn’t move.
- Then you are going to want to attach the light to the stand and make sure it is secure and applied correctly.
- Attach the boom to the top of the stand and make sure it is secure to avoid any damage.
- Your boom and light stand are ready to use.