From the Manufacturer
This CowboyStudio Tabletop Continuous Lighting Tent Kit is very portable and would be a great addition to your studio. This set includes everything you will need to photograph small to medium size items. All of the equipment fits inside one carrying case, making it easy to carry out and set up.
This Light Tent Kit is the perfect set up for anyone wants to get a high quality shot without the hassle or expense of professional photos. This system uses 5500K daylight bulbs which give your shots the perfect look. This kit is fully equipped to handle any of your photography needs.
- Made from aluminum alloy construction with black satin finish, solid quick release levers, fully adjustable, smoothly up and down, Max fully extended height is 7’ with a 5/8" stem, 26" foot print, 32" min height, 27" when close, max load is 7 lb., screw on tip is 1/4".
- Mounts on any standard light stand, Holds any bulb with a standard E26 base, Maximum capacity is 105 watts, and light socket cords 9'5" long.
- Size: 30" x 30" x 30", made from white heavy duty nylon fabric, softens and reflects lighting for soft result, also eliminates the glare and hot spot, folds down into a compact carry case.
- Non reflective high quality cotton, Velcro designs for easy change, 4 colors included.
- Premium quality, best in the market, average life is 10,000 hrs., approximate incandescent equivalent is 400 watt, total output is 800 Watt, flicker free, full spectrum, standard household screw-in base, Patent design.
Reflector: 10" diameter
- Set up the light box on a table or another flat surface.
- Place the item you are photographing in the photo tent toward the back.
- Position two lamps on either of the enclosed sides of the photo tent. Turn the lamps on. Point them directly at the box. Move them around until they light the object in a way that is visually pleasing to you. If you want you can add a boom light which is a light that hangs over the top of the box. This light serves to make the object stand out from the background. Don't let the light hang into the box if your photo tent has an open top.
- Set up your tripod in front of the box. Attach your camera to the tripod.
- Focus the camera on the object in the box. Make sure you can't see the outside of the box in the viewing area.
- Take a photograph. If you are using digital, check the photo to see how your lighting arrangement appears. Adjust the lighting as needed.
This kit is the perfect set up for web retailers or anyone wants to get a high quality shots without lots of hassle. It includes everything you need to photograph small to medium-sized products. The whole kit fits inside one carry case, so it's very easy to carry out and set up.
The light tent makes it easily to take professional digital photos of products and items. It filters the light to prevent shadows and reflections on shiny objects and gives a clean, professional backdrop to all items. Its special nylon fabric diffuses the external light, soften shadows, and reduces glare.
-One (1) 30"x30" lighting tent
-One (1) white background
-One (1) black background
-One (1) blue background
-One (1) red background
-One (1) zipper pouch for tent & inserts
-Two (2) 105W fluorescent bulbs
-Two (2) extending light stands
-Two (2) reflector hoods
-Two (2) light sockets with power cords
-One (1) carrying bag for entire kit