Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
I have it on an 810.....don't know about the 816.....
May 3, 2013 by Kellee Ferguson
votes
I have used these on old Nikon FE cameras which are quite heavy. It works well. It D90 is lighter than old Nikon FEs then it should work.
Aug 10, 2013 by Falguni Sarkar
votes
it should work on anything that has the slots for a strap. I folded the straps back on them selves to get it to stay exactly where I wanted it. no problems in the many months I've owned it.
Mar 8, 2014 by gordon mcguire
votes
If you have either a Nikon Coolpix p300 series camera, or a Nikon Coolpix s3000 series camera, this neckstrap will not work for your camera. Both the p300 and the s3000 series cameras have a single connection for a strap. I would recommend something similar to this, if that's what model camera you have: http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Glide-Digital-Adjustable-Weight-Reduction-COOLPIX/dp/B00A3ZZOAS/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1378690998&sr=8-19&keywords=camera+strap+nikon+coolpix+300. Hope this helps you out! :-)
Sep 8, 2013 by JoPfef
votes
You need a snap-type connector to attach a strap to a D7100. The CowboyStudio Professional threads a nylon strap through the connectors on a camera. You could use a small but strong O-ring on the connectors (i.e. like the ring that holds dog tags on a dog's collar), and then thread the strap through the rings. The CowboyStudio Professional camera is the most comfortable camera strap I've ever used; I highly recommend it!
Oct 24, 2013 by JoPfef
votes
Hello and thanks for the question. At its widest part, it measures precisely 1.75 inches. As far as compatibility with a P510 that you would need to ask the seller. I like this strap very much. It is very strong, attractive and I especially like the non-skid/slip side of it. I had it in Las Vegas recently and it held up very well. Also, it is fairly easy to afix to the body. I hope this helps. Tony
Apr 29, 2013 by Anthony J. Tarquinio
votes
Should fit. The ends of the strap are universal and should fit any camera with dual strap mounts.
16 days ago by Ford guy
votes
approximatley 21-23 inches after it it connected to the camera to hang around your neck
24 days ago by RJ4
votes
votes
Yes I would say it would fit the 820-- If you don`t want to spend a lot on a real Nikon neck strap it might fit the bill.
Feb 15, 2014 by Steven
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers