Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2013
Very nice neck strap for my Nikon D5200. The strap seemed to have high quality rubber/foam with high quality stitching. The Nikon logo is perfectly imprinted in yellow. I highly recommend this strap for your Nikon camera. 20 times better that the original packaged strap.
on April 7, 2014
If you're still rocking the standard hard neck strap that came with your camera... it's time to switch. This neoprene neck strap, like any other neoprene neck strap - has good flexibility to it, which eases the pressure on your neck from the weight of your camera. The difference is especially noticeable when you're walking. I hike a lot and my neck would start to hurt after carrying my camera for not too long and the camera was constantly hitting me and swinging back and forth. With this strap, the bounces are barely noticeable and swaying is minimal.

If you're considering this purchase in the slightest... save yourself of any more time and click the Buy Now button.
on July 27, 2013
Don't listen to those saying this is too short, or that "for Nikon" is in white, mine was yellow just like the regular strap (that costs a lot more!), is plenty long enough, really well sewn, and is more comfortable than the standard straps! I'm now buying another one for my other Nikon. it looks short in the picture, but is actually 19" long, which is plenty long enough! It's really comfortable, as you would think neoprene would be, but I wasn't expecting it to be sewn along the edges, for many neoprene straps aren't. This is really a good value at even three times the cheap price!
on July 31, 2014
I doubted whether it was long or short, and I read some reviews that were saying it was too short, but I get to the navel if I put it in longer, I don't understand why they give bad reviews, the quality is perfect, feels strong and has item in the part of the neck that makes no pinching and rubbing the skin, I'm very happy for not having been carried away by those who were saying that was short
on January 16, 2015
Seems like a nice strong product in most respects, and very well may be an ok strap for short periods of time, but the issue with mine was that it started completely unraveling at the ends and fraying after only a couple months of intermittent use. The foam padding is comfortable, but unfortunately the product doesn't seem to last long, and is probably better worn across the shoulders. I ended up replacing it with a utility shoulder sling mount one instead, there are several good ones of all types under $20 and will reward you with much increased comfort vs. wearing this for an extended trip and struggling to get in and out of it.
on June 3, 2015
It's okay for the price. I bought it for a new camera I purchased. It doesn't look like the smaller side straps which loop to the camera are very secure and I want my camera to be VERY secure. I keep wondering when the lock straps are going to loosen. I'll probably purchase something else that is more comfortable and gives me more piece of mind. Also, this neck strap does not have the quick release attachments. I knew it when I ordered it but the price suckered me in. I realized how much I like the quick release when carrying the camera crossbag style ( have others with quick releases). I don't like the big Nikon sign but that's just being picky. I use it with the sign facing in so I'm not displaying it, so no big deal. In all, it's a decent strap but there are better one. I personally would not re-purchase.
on March 9, 2013
I've been looking for a cheap strap to work with my Nikon 35mm cam (yes old school but it works well). Since they do not make parts for this or straps I had to hunt, when I found this one I was a bit on the weary side as it's an off brand, however I got it right before the Auto show in Feb and I used it for 7 hours that day, with a HEAVY camera around my neck. It did not fray or strain my neck, the strap was thick enough not to hurt me but not enough to feel good all the time. But again my camera had a lot to do with it. This is the best bang for the buck and I would and will buy another one for the new GE cam I bought for my wife and I. Again excellent buy and good material but NOT a true NIKON strap.
on September 4, 2014
Really super comfortable. Decided to upgrade my neck strap when I went from a Nikon L110 to a P510. The L110 was uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time with the "factory" neck strap, so I knew the added weight of the P510 would really be hard on my neck. This strap is fabulous. It's squishy, soft, and well stitched. Plenty long enough, too. Longer than the "factory" neck strap, also. It can get a little sweaty on hot days, but what neck strap won't? I wore my camera with this neck strap around an air show and a wedding, and my neck never got sore. Really glad I made this purchase.
on July 27, 2015
I bought this to replace the woven strap that came with my Nikon camera. It attached to my camera easily in pretty much the same fashion as the original strap. The padded strap is so much more comfortable than the rough edges of the woven strap. It feels quality made and I haven't had any wear issues so far. I wish it had a place for my lens cap, but for the price this is a great option.
on July 11, 2015
Ordered one of these for my wife's Nikon P510... and I thought for $6+ just how good could it be? These are really a quality item and I don't know how they produce them for that price. So now that I have seen hers, I have ordered two more for my own cameras. Looks to be very comfortable as others have stated and as I said, it looks like it will last a long time. Looking forward to using my two straps!