Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CowboyStudio Shoulder Support Pad for Video Camcorder Camera DV / DC
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Style: Shoulder Support|Change

on June 24, 2016
Awesome
I highly recommend it
on June 24, 2016
For the price this is a good option for stabilizing a camera when shooting handheld. I used it with a DSLR. I wouldn't want to use it with anything larger. The plastic knobs have broken on two of these that I have used. They aren't very durable, but for the price it is honestly hard to beat.
on June 14, 2016
Good stuff. Strong enough to hold a heavy rig without being too tiring. ((~10 lbs)

A couple more inches on the strap would be nice. I'm an average size guy and it's adjusted all the way out.
on June 3, 2016
Great
But not as easy to get stable shot on the fly .
seem to be great for ski areas on a chair lift .
i like to try sking or ski touring with it .

will see.
on June 3, 2016
Very good quality, unexpectedly so because it is so cheap. Not a cheap product. Love it.
on May 24, 2016
Solid enough! Not a Steadicam, but better than handheld for me. If it breaks right now, i have gotten my moneys worth.
on April 25, 2016
love this thing! mount my 7" FPV monitor on it...have line of site and OSD stats right in LoS.
Fits REAALY nicely on you shoulder comfortably
on April 11, 2016
I actually purchased this item to use with an HDMI monitor in conjunction with an Inspire 1 quadracopter for a live feed. It works great for that purpose. I've actually never used it for a camera, though, as I have other rigs I would prefer to use. The price is great and it has worked well. The product does feel a little "plasticky" and could possibly break if dropped hard enough.
on March 25, 2016
Bought this a few years ago and used it a couple of times. When I went to use it today for a shoot the extension to the support broke when I tried to tighten the support screw ( see Amazon Customer's March 8, 2014 review and picture to see what I mean). Fortunately this happened when I had a good hold of the camera. So now it's a paperweight. Don't they sell replacement parts for this!?! What a shame -- looked like it had promise.
on March 9, 2016
It's sturdy. Everything works great. However, excuse my lack of proper terminology, on one of the "extender' pieces (see image), the screw won't tighten the camera down to the pad. It leaves my camera dangling, so much so that I can twirl my Canon 70D round. I'm pretty scared to use it and have my camera fall off unexpectedly...and it's the extender piece I was hoping to use more often...
review image