Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 218 questions
votes
vote
It will work with virtually any camera with a hot shoe or sync port and flash ... but keep in mind that it is only a trigger and can only work in manual mode. No dedicated thru the lens (TTL) of any kind.
Oct 23, 2013 by William D. Pierce
vote
This kit will work with anything tha has a hot shoe and is excellent for its value i bought and I use with both my cameras and as at yet I have not encountered any problems and believe you me I use it do not thin No about it I do not think you gt a better deal, michael El
Jul 14, 2013 by michael
votes
To troubleshoot: Make sure you put batteries in the recievers (the two bigger ones). Make sure they are On. Have them all on the same channel (the little white switches) Click the button on top of the transmitter (the smaller one) and see if it they work. Now install on your camera's hot shoe and see if it works.
Mar 7, 2013 by Tim L.
votes
Yes, but remember it's manual
Nov 26, 2013 by Edward F. Magowan
votes
I believe it can be pried open. On my unit which I have had for over a year hasn't died yet.... But the receiver's didn't last long. The plastic on the base of the receiver's are very cheap. You get what you pay for. I have since moved on to pocket wizard.
Dec 24, 2013 by Will
votes
Yes it is! I have an sb600 and a D90 and it works really well!
Jul 6, 2012 by AmazonStalker
votes
Yes, it work with all flash that will fit in the shoe, you have to set the switches to work with one or two flashes. Try setting one first once you have that one working the second should be easy.
Jan 20, 2014 by Reeynole B.
votes
Yes! I had to buy a cable that will work with the bees.. if you have the sync cord that came with the bee, it works.. this one that comes with the triggers isn't the right mm.. but they work great with the bees!
Mar 6, 2013 by Elizabeth C. McGowan
votes
As far as I know, it works with any camera and flash that have hot shoe connections.
Jan 22, 2014 by David
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers