Made from durable high quality muslin material;
100% cotton to absorb the light and help eliminate reflection;
Completely seamless, made from one piece of material;
4" rod pocket at one end;
Crimped along the edges to prevent tears;
Light weight, easy to fold;
Allow for 5-8% manufacturing shrinkage.
From the Manufacturer
This CowboyStudio Hand painted 10' X 20' Tie Dye Gray Muslin Photo Backdrop Background is made from durable high quality Muslin material and would be a great addition to your studio. This is a great accessory for any studio photographer. It creates a simple background in a neutral color, which help shapes the colors of the subject of the photograph. It is made from 100% cotton to help absorb the light and eliminate reflection.
Professional quality backdrops can be very expensive so Muslin is used as an affordable alternative. It is an accessible way to make your photography look more professional for a reasonable price.
- 100% cotton
- Completely seamless, made from one piece of material
- Comes with a 4” rod pocket at one end
- Machine washable, crimped along edges to prevent tears
- Light weight and easy to fold, please allow 5-8% manufacturing shrinkage
- To attach background to your support system, simply slide your crossbar into the rod pocket.
- You can then let the back ground hang to provide a beautiful scene for your photos and videos.
- To help remove wrinkles you can iron on a low setting with a buffer suck as a towel between the muslin and the iron. It is also recommend steaming the background just before a shoot to help minimize any wrinkles that were acquired during transit.
- Please keep in mind that no two backgrounds will be exact. Due to being made by hand colors can vary slightly as well as the location and application of the dye.