Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 30, 2012
I bought this blanket as a gift for my mother-in-law. She loves it. She says its soft and warm and actually big enough to sleep under, most of the time, in order to find a blanket to display team pride you have to settle for a small throw. I would definitely recommend this blanket to any packer fan who wants a full size blanket.
on January 27, 2013
I've uploaded some pictures so you can see for yourselves. Washed this thing twice and there is more lint balls than I've ever seen. The dryer lint catcher was packed full, so you can imagine how much there was when you see how much is still on the blanket. Cant even use this for a dog blanket because the dog would be covered in this crap. Over the years we have owned countless fleece blankets and jackets and pullovers of all kinds, and i have never seen anything like this. They are making me give it at least one star to post this review- it doesnt even deserve 1 star. Steer Clear
review image review image review image review image
on December 29, 2012
This was an excellent buy. The blanket is extremely soft and really big. I searched tons of blankets/throws looking for one that was big and cozy until I came upon this one. It was a gift for my boyfriend who is a huge Packers fan and he LOVES it.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this product as a Christmas present , at first I was apprehensive about its size and texture. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Not only was it shipped in a timely manner, it was large and the fabric was thick and soft. Well worth the prize.
on January 12, 2014
I was sent this email to review this particular item, and I am sitting here with my roommate who was the receiver of this blanket. I asked her what she would rate the blanket, and the above headline is what she said LoL When I got it in the mail, I didn't open it to test it's integrity out or anything, I just wrapped it and put it under the tree for Christmas, hoping it was a winning gift. I was not disappointed! She opened it and was ecstatic. It was a great gift and definitely worth the affordable price. She uses it nonstop :) Thank you!
on December 16, 2013
My sister and my niece are die-hard Cowboys fans. I got these to give as gifts for Christmas (we celebrated in November-they live out of state) and when they opened them, they were finished. They slept with them the two nights they were here and honestly, they couldn't have cared less about anything else they received. They LOVED them. They're huge, soft, and warm. Wonderful, wonderful product!
on April 11, 2016
Soft Plush and Wonderful. I've owned 2 other of these blankets, one now is a beach blanket due to me washing/drying it wrong. But honestly for all the comfort I got out of it and the others well worth the $20 I spent on each one of them.

Not sure if worth the original $40, but pretty close. I didn't even know it was microfiber when I got the first one *Gift*. Honestly I am now a believer in it. Soft and warm and light... (Live in FL) So it's not like my quilts I own and don't use cause they are from PA... but if you have a chill these throw blankets rock. They've kept me warm during the past 3 winters....
on February 9, 2016
I bought this for my hubby for Valentine's day and I am disappointed at the quality verses the price. $40 for a blanket that's thin and sheds is not a good deal in my opinion. I bought two (other) blankets for a cheaper price and they have proven to be of much better quality material. I even washed this blanket and all the instructions on the tag completely rubbed off, we'll see if it still sheds.
on December 29, 2012
Purchased as gift for my son . Although this blanket is not very heavy it certainly is warm and comfortable. It's larger than most and the design is simple and classic.My son is tall and this is a better fit than the average throw.He uses it on his bed . Just what my teen wanted.
on January 2, 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend as an anniversary gift - he loves it! Immediately started using it and superbowl is close too. Even his family loved it so much that he doesn't get to use it anymore, haha. The blanket is warm and, of course, big enough for his 5'5" frame. Hoping he won't switch teams soon!