Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2005
The book is filled with information about cowboys and cowgirls. The majority of the book tells of their activities in the Old West. Their clothes, a roundup and a cattle drive is explained. On the cattle drive we meet the trail boss, wranglers, cookie and others. Their duties are explained. A map supplies the routes of the famous trails and names. The book is very imformative and will make a great supplemental tool in the classroom. Any litttle buckaroo will love the book.
on February 25, 2006
This is an excellent book for the aspiring cowboy in your house. I have twin cowboys who are almost 4 and they love this book. Their daily attire are cowboy boots and hats, spurs and a side iron(plastic today). So this book helps with their imagination and curiosity. This book is a fun read for Daddy and Mommy also.
on May 2, 2016
Daughter is a teacher and used it to explain our past to 1st graders. I'm old and grew up playing "cowboys" and "Indians", so I didn't realize that children know virtually nothing about the "wild west" and that part of American history. The children thought "cowboys" and "cowgirls" were male and female "cows".
on January 19, 2009
Both my 2 and 1/2 son and his dad seem to like this book. The pictures are entertaining and there is a lot of good information for kids on the life of a cowboy. Certainly worth getting if your kids are interested in cowboys.
on August 1, 2013
This is a somewhat "vintage" little book. I wanted it for my vintage cowboy bedroom I'm makeing for when grandkids visit and it is perfect. The service was fast and accurate.
on July 23, 2013
My daughter loves it cause we can go threw it and name all the thingd in the book pluse it talks about a few famuse cowboys and coegirls. Def a book shr can groe with
on May 1, 2015
Grandsons and granddaughters like this book, Opa needs something new to read to them every visit. Not just a story - a little history and equipment/tack truths.
on May 19, 2015
Great children's book if they want to learn all about cowboys and cowgirls. Very informative and my granddaughter loved it.
on August 23, 2015
This book is for much older children than I was expecting, 3rd grade at least.
on March 27, 2015
I got the book for the preschool. Kids loved it.