5.0 out of 5 stars its okay
Published 18 months ago by kimberly DLR

3.0 out of 5 stars Product Misrepresented
The description of this wallet is a Dallas Cowboys Embroidered TRIFOLD. The wallet I recieved was not a trifold wallet, it was just folded in half. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.
Published on February 4, 2012 by rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Product Misrepresented, February 4, 2012
This review is from: NFL Dallas Cowboys Embroidered Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold Wallet (Sports)

3.0 out of 5 stars not really what I had expected, September 3, 2013
Let me first say that I did receive the product on time and in good condition. Maybe it is just me but I didn't feel the picture gives a good enough view of the wallet. The wallet is pretty small and I thought that the cowboys star was black on the inside and had only the white outline (stitching). It turned out that the star is blue and I think it makes it look cheap. The picture doesn't give any side views or comparison pictures. It was an okay wallet but I don't think I would have bought this item again if I could go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars its okay, July 5, 2013
i bought this for my dad and arrived at our house just the day before fathers day it came in a cardboard box with amazon tape wrapped around it. i gave my dad the unopened box and he tried to opend it but had a little trouble with it since he has a very strong curiosity and tried to open the box with his bare hands after he shredded the little box (which i wanted to keep) he finally got to his prize and out popped this tiny wallet with 9 pockets that could fit two cards in each and with 5 little transparent sheets for putting pics. he loved it but when he put it on his palm it was tiny compared to his huge hands we both had a laugh there on the spot :) its a nice wallet but a little too small for big dads

5.0 out of 5 stars This best Gift I Ever Gave My Hubby, March 7, 2014
My hubby was sooo excited when I gave him this wallet , he was too surprised he thought it was just a regular wallet until he seen that Dallas Cowboys Logo, He is a Dallas Cowboys True Blue Fan "DieHardFan"

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy wallet, May 3, 2014
I purchased this wallet for my boyfriend back in 2011 and he has used it since then. He's pretty rough with his stuff but it's lasted a good long time. The embroidery is starting to wear off around the edges, but this doesn't affect the function of the wallet. Overall, it was a good purchase and I will probably buy another one if this one ever bites the dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daddy loved this!, April 16, 2014
Gina (san antonio, tx) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my father. I had no idea it would be his last birthday with us and so the i cherish the picture we took and his expression when he opened the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 27, 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my significant other, (sadly lol) a Dallas fan. Well constructed, boxed as official NFL licensed gear in a nice metal box. Trifold was perfect for him and it's a nice size (not too bulky) to carry in his back pocket, even after he put all his personal things inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, July 14, 2014
This was a very well received birthday gift. The quality was great and the tin added a nice touch. I would recommend this product. It arrived quickly and it was well packaged.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 12, 2014
Too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 2, 2014
Kind of small but after reading reviews I expected that. Perfect if you don't have a lot to put in it and its dallas cowboys what else can I say.