Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 14, 1998
My children (ages 3&4) loved this book! We rented it so much from the local library that it was well worth the money to buy it.
on June 11, 2005
My 4 year old son loves this book! He dreams of being a cowboy one day, and this book just makes him giggle! I woud recommend this to anyone who has kids that like cowboys or silly stories. I also read this at a Library pre-school reading hour and it was a big hit! 5 stars and then some!
on March 2, 2015
The children at our library just love this book. We have set up an entire area now to just Cowboys and Cowgirls and we have had a hard time keep this book in the library. WHAT TO READ NEXT. GRANDMA'S PUPPY: THE FUN PUPPY http://www.amazon.com/Grandmas-Puppies-Puppy-Cordia-Bernal/dp/1480814369/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428946784&sr=8-1&keywords=grandma%27s+puppy+the+fun+puppy
on July 30, 2007
My three year old grandson and five year old granddaughter loved the story and the illustrations. We read the story three times in a row and they loved the anticipation of seeing which animal was creeping up next.
on October 30, 2008
I bought this for the summer reading program that I coordinated at my local library. We had a cowboy theme and this turned out to be a great choice to read out loud. It is a cute story and talks about everything a cowboy wears/has with him.
on February 25, 2008
Very funny and a cute way to put your little cowboy to sleep at night.
on April 26, 2013
My 4 year old and I have really been enjoying this book! I recommend it if you are looking for a cowboy story to add to the collection. We haven't gotten the others in the series yet, but I'm sure I will soon.
on February 18, 2011
This is a cute and entertaining story of a cowboy on a cattle drive who works hard and sleeps hard. He isn't aroused as different critters steal different garments of his in the night. After having to work even harder to replace needed items, he figures out to sleep in them. The illustrations make you feel like you're in the story. My young son loves this book and loves to tell people about it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2009
This is the cutest little book ever. The drawings are awesome and it's very well written. Not too short, not too long. MY 3 year old loves it!
on July 24, 2013
It was pointless. If a cowboy falls asleep without his clothes on animals will steal them. The End. Was embarrassed that I bought this for a gift for someone to show them what Texas was like.