Easy to set up;
Total is 900 Watt continuous lighting kit;
This kit is perfect for taking pictures for catalogue, products for selling online, and video filming
From the Manufacturer
The CowboyStudio Continuous Light kit is designed for DSLR / SLR cameras as well as video cameras and digital video production. This product is excellent for key or soft lights for any scene especially in video photography. The kit is light weight, which makes it ideal for simple and fast loading, unloading, and setting up for on and offsite photo shoots.
One of the main questions are customers ask us is “what is the difference between continuous and strobe lighting?” Continuous lighting uses a constant light source to light your subject, meaning that your lights will stay on during the entirety of your photo shoot. Continuous lighting is recommended for beginners. Strobe lighting uses a flash of light at the moment your camera shutter opens to illuminate your subject. Many professionals use this type of lighting because it offers more control of the light.
- Height is adjustable from 2’ 9” – 6’ 8"
- Footprint is 2’
- 28" long when closed
- 5/8” stem
- 1/4" screw tip on the stem
- Max load of 7 lbs
- Made from aluminum alloy with a professional black satin finish
- Folds up quickly and easily
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Mini Light Stands:
- High quality aluminum, pressure die-cast aluminum
- Black anodized aluminum
- Maximum 2.6ft heavy duty light stand
- Solid quick release levers
- Easy set up
- Part Number: WF-W801
- Max Height: 660 MM; Min height: 380 MM, Folded height: 390 MM,
- Max tube diameter: 23.5 MM, Load Capacity: 2.5 Kg
- 1 year factory warranty
- Average Life: 10,000 Hours
- Approximate Incandescent Equivalent: 225 Watt, total output is 900 Watt
- Save 90 Watt in Energy
- E26 standard screw-in base
- CRI (Color Rendering Index ) > 84
- Designed for 120V/60 HZ
- UL listed, Energy Star compliant
- Bulb size: 6.37in Length, 2.68in Diameter, 2.36in Base Width, 2.70in Base Length
Light Socket: The adapter swivels in all directions so you, or your stand, don’t have to get the light where you need it even with difficult angles. Max holds 105 Watt light bulbs.
Soft Umbrella: Works well to diffuse the light from any flash creating a soft even light for your subject. Light-weight and easy set up.