Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Fabric - about a normal bed sheet thickness.
Feb 28, 2013 by The Happy Baker
votes
Yes it does. Everything you see in the picture is what you get.
25 days ago by M. Waisanen
votes
It seems to feel that way but mine went in ok and comes out easy enough. I guess you could add a little oil to it if necessary. Just twist as you push/pull
Jun 12, 2013 by Richard Shreiber
votes
It means 10 high and 12 wide. I have a 6 x 9. Goes to 6 feet tall and 9 feet across
10 days ago by M. Waisanen
votes
Yes, it has button type stops that can be pushed in so that the bar can widen or shorten. I will say it is difficult to do alone but it is possible, lol!
17 days ago by Lori
votes
Yes.....as a matter of fact. It worked well when the fabric was somewhat tight. I used some clamps on the sides and a couple small weights at the bottom to keep it tight. Hot water is a spray bottle and spritz it and seemed to work for me. I don't use it very much so it stays rolled up in storage. If you are using it for a location job it would be best to get there plenty early to do this. I think getting the fabric fairly tight may be the key. 3-4 clamps per side. A steamer works well also but the above process seemed to work better.
Jul 11, 2014 by David C
votes
Yes, it is.
Feb 20, 2014 by Ana Elisa Reyes
votes
2550 support system. comes with black and white sturdy curtain like backgrounds, but tend to need a good ironing before use as the creases will show in the back of photos. For the price I have been able to take some really good pics and it has withstood children bumping into it. Hope that helps
Oct 27, 2013 by Kewan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers