Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Color: WhiteChange

on November 12, 2013
This is handy for keeping your adapter with a spare power supply, but perfect for a shared environment like a conference room where you need to be compatible with either MagSafe plug.

You might not think it's worth $5 to keep tabs on a $10 adapter. That is until you find that it has walked off, your battery is almost dead, and you need to make the most important presentation of the year. (Ok, that guy clearly isn't thinking far enough ahead to get this... so you're one up on him already).

Oh, and the glow-in-the dark is just fun.
on January 5, 2014
I gave this 5-stars because if it slips off the cord, the red color makes finding it a snap. I had the color-less "glow in the dark" MagCozy and lost it and a mag adapter for about a week until I found it lying when vacuuming.

The slip off has happened only twice. Excellent product. It means you can re-use your older MacBook Pro power adapters with your new Retina's for chump change.
on November 26, 2013
Bought via KickStarter, this is a great way to make sure your MagSafe2 adaptor doesn't disappear. It is well designed and well made.
on November 22, 2013
We got these at work for all the meeting rooms, and they were so useful I had to get them for home.
on January 6, 2015
Good and bad. Great concept but one of the 2 pack snapped when trying to feed the holder through the small circle to secure mag cozy to the power cord. Second one didn't snap and is working great. If u truly need 2 then order 4 for when 50% break before 1st use.
on May 7, 2014
As everyone knows, it is annoying to pay a premium for a beautiful, sleek, slim, small MacBook Pro, and then have to lug the bulky, clunky, heavy power supply with you between work and home and class, etc. Or even to have to root around behind the couch to unplug the power in order to head to bed and watch an episode of the Mindy Project while you drift off to sleep. It is much nicer just leave one bulky clunky heavy power supply at home and one at work, or one in the living room and one in the bedroom, and just unplug your sleek Apple machine and then move noiselessly into the next room, like a ninja.

After over a decade of faithful Apple product ownership and upgrades, I was irritated to find they had changed the MagSafe adapter so my nice new Mac no longer worked with my beat-up old power supplies (of the correct wattage, but incorrect MagSafe configuration) strategically located at my desk at home, my desk at work, and next to the bed. So rather than shelling out for new $80 power supplies from Apple, I bought Apple's little $10 MagSafe converters and was very excited to see this Mag Cozy product suggested. Since my husband's Mac takes the older MagSafe, it's really nice to be able to switch between them without worrying that I'll lose the adapter bit. This is such a clever product, I don't mind paying what feels like a bit of a steep price. It's really ok. I am fine with supporting the kind of ingenuity it takes to invent and develop and sell a clever little product like this. It means that I pay about $15 per extra working power supply instead of $80. It is simple and elegant, it has the word "Cozy" on it, and I am very grateful that someone thought to make it and sell it. I can't recommend it enough.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 16, 2015
This is a product I wish I didn't need. It's a complaint directed towards Apple, and not Cozy Industries. As Mac users know too well, Apple has a notorious habit of changing up their ports every few years, much to everyone's consternation. I needed to buy 3 of these cozies because I have 2 older MacBook Pro adapters and 1 current generation Cinema Display. Apple changed the MagSafe adapter for the new MacBooks so I'm not able to use an older adapter as a spare, or to connect my newer MacBook Pro to the Apple MC914LL/B 27-inch Thunderbolt Display at the office. I bought several MagSafe to MageSafe2 adapters ($15 each) instead of buying totally new power adapters ($75 each).

The MagCozy works and works very well. It's simply a piece of stretchy silicone just like the photo. The little tabs near the loop keep the cozy from becoming undone and getting lost. After it's strung through the hole, there's no way that it can get untied through normal use. For travel, I recommend leaving the converter installed onto the MagSafe 1 cable. While the silicone is stretchy, to prolong life of the leash, don't do what I did though -- string the loop through the hole BEFORE you put in the adapter, and remove the MagSafe bit before uninstalling the leash. To avoid having to do this, I just bought multiple 2-packs.

Works well on both my Thunderbolt Display and older T-head MagSafe 1 MacBook Pro adapter. Get a pack before you lose the MagSafe converter! I have the orange as well as green ones. The orange doesn't look quite as vibrant as the photo, but it's still good. I wish Cozy made a variety pack of all the colors.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2015
These do the job for those of us who need to utilize apple's magsafe 2 adapter. I used other home designed options that worked well, but this design provides the adapter right where you need it when you need it. I was concerned about the retention of the adapter. It's dependable, reliable. It does tend to slip and move over time, but you'll never lose it...the slight movement occurs over day's weeks. I'd give this a 5 star rating, but the price is ridiculously high for two. Most of the cost is just in packaging and management of the product. More reasonable if these averaged $3 each and sold in higher quantities or a multicolor pack of 3 or 4. Surprised apple hasn't bought this, put it in a white box, and doubled the price or make them white and include with the adapter for $20. I'd buy again if needed as a better solution does not exist. Low production equals higher cost.
on April 10, 2014
If you have the Apple MagSafe 1 power supplies and have gotten a new Retina MacBook then you will want to consider getting these if you want to keep using the old power supplies, and at $70 a piece, why wouldn't you? Go and get the $10 MagSafe 2 adapter for those MagSafe 1 power supplies. The adapter is small, making it easy to misplace. Enter the MagCozy. This is a silicone tether for the MagSafe 2 adapter that will help you avoid losing the adapter as it will be connected to the power supplies cable and ready for use. Loop the long end over the cable so it stays secure and insert the MagSafe 2 adapter through the other and you're good to go. I got the white MagCozy to match the cable, but there are many colors available. This is a simple but well done product. It works and looks like it's strong enough to last several years easily.
on March 8, 2014
MagCozy 2-Pack (Red)
The MagCozy 2-Pack (Red) I purchased to use for my MacBook Pro T-Style Apple Adaptor that fits into my MacBook PRO laptop. I bought the MagCozy not really knowing its use; but I thought the red color would look good on my T-Style Apple Adaptor connected to my laptop (LOL). Well, its intended use is for the MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter for the L-Style Apple Adaptor. A way to easily see and find your MagSafe 2 converter. In the end, I am using it on my T-Style Apple Adaptor for looks (LOL!). If you do not have any L-Style Apple Adaptors, then just ignore this review (LOL).

In conclusion, what can I say, MagCozy is colorful and can be used for what pleases you in appearance. Oooooh, what the heck I give it a five star for its easily identifiable colorful appearance.