5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than glitter glue!
These are the first glitter MARKERS I've found. They are not messy like glitter glue and don't take forever to dry. They go on just slightly wetter than markers. Santa brought them last Christmas with a whole stack of art supplies. They have been far and away the best part of the gift for my five- and seven-year-old girls.
Published 11 months ago by justmom

1.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Disappointed! NEGATIVE star(s)!!!
Published 5 months ago by MandyUS

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than glitter glue!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Glitter Markers, 6 Count (10050) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars fun!, July 31, 2013
A fun alternative to plain old markers, I bought these as a gift with a finger printing art set and a book on fingerprint
animals and designs was a big hit

4.0 out of 5 stars They look great on paper, March 20, 2014
S. Orem (Newburyport, MA) - See all my reviews
They are cool markers, but VERY messy and can stain tabletops. They are 100% washable so be careful. I don't know if I would purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun markers, January 22, 2014
these are really fun markers that definitely are glittery. however they CAN be messy. they don't have to be if you're careful. but sometimes you have to shake them a bit to get the ink down, and sometimes the ink can come down a bit fast and splatter. but, if you're careful, they are not messy and are just really fun to color with, my daughter loves them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Disappointed! NEGATIVE star(s)!!!, February 19, 2014
I am incredibly dissatisfied with this purchase. First off, when I purchased them just over two weeks ago from this same seller - they were $10.83 and have since dropped down to $4.44. How does this make any sense ?! There is no advertising for a sale of any kind and in just 2.5 weeks time, I cannot see any justifiable reason for such a notable price drop. That aside - the real disappointment was that I had ordered these markers as a gift only to find out from the child's mother that they do not even work!! This purchase was a complete waste and I am not at all pleased that Amazon LLC would personally sell defective products. DO NOT WASTE A PENNY ON THESE!! Or your time for that matter. I will be taking this up with Amazon.
Completely unacceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love how much these sparkle!, January 10, 2014
These markers sparkle great! Highly recommend for children or scrapbooking! Anyone who loves glittery pens or markers. I wish there were more colors. I would buy them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars love coloring with these glitter markers, November 12, 2013
LOVE these! they are the best! you can really see the glitter! the only reason i gave 4 stars, i scanned the picture that was colored with them, and the glitter did not show up
it earns 4.75 stars really

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploded first day all over carpet, October 3, 2013
My five year old was taking the top off and one of the marker came apart and when all over a nearby carpet. I don't have her color over a carpet but this marker came apart and the color went airborne! I will not buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, August 24, 2013
I am afraid these markers don't work well. Not only are they not very glittery, they simply don't do the job. I need a marker to color in pictures and I wanted them as a practical alternative to glitter glue for my children to use. As a matter of fact, my girls don't use them and prefer all other markers we have (despite their great love for anything that glitters). I cannot recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I would recommend these pens!, March 11, 2013
My daughter is almost 5 and I hesitated thinking these would be messy. They are great. I remind her to put the caps back on so they don't dry out. She has been doing this because she wants to continue using them. These pens inspired her to start writing her numbers and letters! They don't stink, and the ink comes off hands pretty easy so I make sure to wash her hands right after so the ink doesn't get into her food if she eats a snack like orange slices:-)

Rate and Discover Movies