4.0 out of 5 stars Cool... smaller then I wanted
This is really cool. Loved the concept.
I did however, need to review the minimum age as I bought it for a 4 1/2 year old and his patience level wasn't quite there yet.
Once it was assembled, he loved it and it is now one of his nightlights in his room, which is kinda cool.
Published on January 23, 2013 by Walter L. Fields Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but difficult to put together
I have 3 boys so the popular name brand blocks are invading my home. I purchased this set as a beginner set for my 5-year old. I liked that they noted that it's compatible with other brands. I liked that it lit up, and my son loves fire trucks, so I thought this would be perfect for him.

However, the directions are terrible to follow. If you've ever read a...
Published on January 14, 2013 by M. Baugh

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but difficult to put together, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)

However, the directions are terrible to follow. If you've ever read a set of name brand block sets, you'll notice that they are very thorough, that even a 7-year old can understand. These instructions were not that way. My husband and I were having issues understanding the directions.

My only other peeve is that they are not generally compatible with other blocks. We tried to add to the fire truck a little bit with blocks we already had, but they don't work quite as well.

With the price I paid for this set, I wish I had paid the same price for the name brand blocks we usually purchase. I gave it 3 stars because it lights up pretty cool, which makes my son love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
These do not go together well at and for the price you would expect high quality! My husband (general contractor) father in law (air traffic controller) helped my son put the space shuttle together. I am telling you their professions so that you understand that this is not an intelligence issue, the directions are not clear and they don't stay together. On the second one the fire station, I tried to help him put together and the light pieces on the back would not stay on and after spending an hour or so we gave up. Luckily we had not opened the last box and were able to return the extreme city. He loves legos and these were his main gifts and it was a complete let down and waste of money. We might as well have thrown $140 in the trash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool... smaller then I wanted, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
This is really cool. Loved the concept.
It is very much the level of lego size/pieces from when I was a kid (now 42) so these aren't big bricks or anything.

Only bummer, is it can only be ONE thing. It would be more fun if it could have been at least two buildings or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Directions are TERRIBLE, very flimsy. BUY LEGO instead, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
The makers of these Lite Brix must not know LEGO at all. The Lego brand has done a VERY NICE job of helping kids to follow the directions so they can feel proud that they were able to put models together. Lite Brix on the other hand HAS NOT. Very, very difficult to follow instructions, actually MOM (37 years old) and DAD could not even follow them. AWFUL. Do not buy for your kids. They will just be very frustrated. MY son does an excellent job with LEGOS, so buy those instead. You will cry yourself that you bought these Lite Brix when you see your little one so frustrated!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality..., November 24, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my six year old who breezes through 8-12yr old lego sets on his own. He said the directions were "bad" and the pieces wouldn't stay together. I had to jump in to help in, and I agreed. The directions aren't clear, and some of the pieces popped apart.

While it is time consuming to build, that is the fun in a toy of this nature, because once it is built there's not much to do with it except look at it. Not to mention the fire truck is tethered to the fire station via the DC cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting toy for sure!, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
My grandson liked the idea of this toy to begin with but it has lost its appeal in the last few days. He likes more realistic toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought the lite brix for my 4 yr old grandson, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
It was way to complicated for him to put together ..but it is awesome ...once put together, you really can't play with it but it makes a great night light. Kinda pricey but unique enough to be worth it . In would buy it again .

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
The feedback I received from my grandson (7) was that he found it to be difficult to assemble. Also, once it was assembled and it plugged together, you cannot really play with it. So, all in all, a bit of a disappointment all around!

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept, poorly designed., July 12, 2014
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
This is a neat concept but poorly made. The instructions are the worst part of the set. They are unclear for an adult, much less a 6 year old which is the minimum age listed on the box. Also, the instructions are incomplete, skipping steps and showing the wrong color pieces in some instances. There are some pieces that you install early on in the construction process but are not securely locked in until the end. That is very frustrating because they keep falling off as you put other pieces on.

Once the set is together, it's really boring to play with because the fire truck has to be plugged into the battery pack to light up...so no driving the fire truck with the lights on. That disappointed my little boy. If you are used to buying genuine Legos, this will most definitely disappoint you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces., February 14, 2014
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck (Toy)
There were quite a few pieces missing from this item that were needed to complete the building and fire truck. I previously had purchased the same item from someone else for a much cheaper price but also with missing pieces. Luckily I had enough from both boxes together to complete the building, other wise I would have returned it.

Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix Fire Station and Truck