5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!
Published 10 months ago by Rebecca I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky mess!
My kids cant stand playing with this "dough" because it sticks to their hands, gets stuck under their nails, and wont work with most of their playdoh accessories. I think I might mix them in with regular playdoh so they wont go to waste and the playdoh wont dry out as quickly. Would not repurchase.
Published 5 months ago by stokes

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, August 20, 2013
Rebecca I. "reb" (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Softee Dough, 10 Pack (13565) (Office Product)
My son had to have Softee Dough after seeing an Angry Birds tie-in on You Tube. I was hesitant because I've always been a Play-Doh fan and thought, what's the difference? I'll buy that, right? Well, my son wouldn't have it. I had to buy the same dough the little boy was promoting on You Tube. I'm glad I bought it. It actually lasts longer than Play-Doh and doesn't crumble in the same way. We were able to keep al his creations by storing them in a plastic container with a layer of plastic wrap so that he could resume playing with them the next day. Even weeks later the dough is still soft and malleable. We have since bought three more packages. I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky mess!, February 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids' preference., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Softee Dough, 10 Pack (13565) (Office Product)
Very soft and easy to shape. Doesn't dry out as fast as Playdough. Bold and fun colors. Shaping mold lids. My kids prefer this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Open cans and Dried out!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art Softee Dough, 10 Pack (13565) (Office Product)
I have bought softee dough before and it has been fine, this time many were open and dried out when we got it! Very disappointing after paying that much for it!

Cra-Z-Art Softee Dough, 10 Pack (13565)
$4.97