Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cra-Z-Art SpongeBob Totally Boss Colorola Activity Desk
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2011
This item has tons of fun coloring and games to keep you busy for a long time, but there is one major design oversight, the markers don't fit in the storage area! Each arm swings open to present a wedge shaped storage area and the included crayons fit fine, but the markers will not. I suppose if you only want to use crayons its fine, but why include the markers then?
on February 5, 2013
My son is 3 and has some developmental delays so he's not too into this yet, but I figure it will be great for a road trip for my younger son, who is more into coloring. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because the markers that come with it do not fit in the storage compartments. The arms pull out and you can store the crayons in there, but the markers are too long. Seemed kind of dumb to me to put markers with the kit that can't even be stored. We have some shorter markers that we can put with it, so it's not a big deal, just silly though. The roll of paper with coloring and activities is very long and seems like it will last a while! Overall great product!
on December 21, 2012
very cute lap desk, but wish it actually had storage space for all the pens and stuff that comes with it. It's not exactly built to last, as my 3 year old nearly broke the arms on the first day, but that's really the only flimsy part. A cute toy for the price.
on December 4, 2012
this little activity desk is cute, my son loves it, the markers however do not fit in the little storage drawers, and the paper doesnt stay quite still but for my 3 yr old its perfect to keep him busy.
on January 11, 2013
This toy is very durable, and it has compartments to put crayons on the side so your child can take them to go. It has alot of paper included for coloring.
on March 11, 2016
My daughter has gotten one and Loves it. The only thing is I don't know where to purchase refill packs. Does anyone know where I can find dome?
on January 17, 2013
This item was exactly as described in the description, arrival time was superb, item was a great price, definitely would recommend to others.
on March 19, 2013
very very well made roll of paper that comes with it really dose last a why'll too your kids will love playing with this set very cute
on January 23, 2013
I bought this for my son who loves Spongebob. The construction of this is a bit flimsy, and part of it is already broken.
on February 28, 2016