5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and disgusting

Published 4 months ago by J. Decker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and disgusting, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
I ordered both Crabs volumes after playing CAH at my friend's house where he had these cards integrated into his deck. I honestly didn't even notice that they weren't part of the original game until he pointed it out to the group. Once I started looking for them, I thought that they were some of the best cards in play: very funny, very raunchy and very offensive. Some of the references were more geeky or obscure than the original game, so that would be something to be aware of.

The card and printing quality is excellent: I held one of the Crabs cards and one of the CAH cards up to the light and the texture, feel and overall look of the cards was identical as far as I could tell. The typeface on the Crabs cards is slightly different, and the fronts have a little red near the logo, but those are the only differences I found and they don't bother me or my friends. I guess if you were paranoid, you could sleeve your deck in opaque white and black sleeves... but we just play to have a good time so none of the minor differences bother me.

One thing I will say, is I don't get the $30 price on here: they cost $14/deck on the Crabs Adjust Humidity website so that's some kind of crazy markup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
As you all know, no matter how many expansion packs of CAH you have, eventually and quite quickly you begin to memorize all the cards. The only thing that can be done to remedy the problem is buy more expansion packs! Crabs Adjust Humidity flawlessly adds great content and almost seamlessly blends in with CAH decks. They are just as good and sometimes even better than CAH. Don't fear the stigma of having Crabs... Go get some you filthy whores!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Crabs!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
I got this expansion to play at a party and we loved it. The cards played seamlessly with the original game and the cards were either as good as or better than the original cards. They are funny, crude, and offensive and just in keeping with the original sense of humor of the game. Looking forward to more expansions and more crabs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Seniors are always looking for a bargain! We also want good entertainment!, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
Actually, the cards are great, however the price is just too high. I think for what you are sending the price is too steep. Cards Against Humanity are the same thing basically but only $10.00 per pack. I think you'll sell a lot more product if you reduce the price, making it easier for people to purchase. That way you can make it up in volume. When you are a senior citizen, every penny counts! But we still enjoy the laughs we get playing this game!

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER than Cards Against Humanity!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
Though I'd use it to add to your CAH cards, and not just stand alone, as there aren't many in this pack. STILL - the last time my friends and I played, we were all looking for the tiny red bit on the side of the cards for our next draws - they're THAT good folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hysterical, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
If you are a fan of Cards Against Humanity, this is a must have expansion set. (And sets 2&3!)

The Good:
-The humor is in the same vein as classic CAH but still has some fresh new ideas.
> While going through them I often forgot that these were from an independent new source
> They set up several gags and running jokes
-The card quality is excellent. The cards don't bend or tear easily and shuffle well with the original deck.
- It's an expansion, I mean come on! Who doesn't want more CAH?

The Bad:
-The cards have a small red mark at the bottom and say "Crabs Adjust Humidity" on the back as well as having a slightly better quality. It is difficult not to notice the difference when picking up from the pile (or piles) on the table. But that shouldn't really matter, should it?

3.0 out of 5 stars Different humor than CAH, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
Some of the cards are good, some are too specific and you feel like you are reading an inside joke made in the backroom of a dungeons and dragons convention. By this I mean just geeky or nerdy, not sure of the current vernacular. For example, one of the white cards reads, "My level 90 elfs*** puddingsbane." I don't understand that, but if you do you will probably like this expansion pack. Not all the cards are like this, about 1/2-2/3 I would say.

The cards do mix in well with the CAH set, and the quality is on par with CAH. The content of some of the cards is questionably funny. There are some more raunchy cards that are hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent-sized deck for the horrible game., June 18, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
The big box expansion was a rip-off, but this actually adds more new cards to the game. It is a game for horrible people, so not for the faint-hearted.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good bunch of Fukaria, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
What can I not say about this set and subsequent sets that hasn't been said already. I will point out what class acts the people at Vampire Squid Cards, LLC actually are. Firstly, they are not dickwolves, which is important, because the people are Cards Against Humanity kind of are. Secondly, what company gives away gummy bears and army men with every order? or create custom cards just to make fun of your friend Daniel? Clearly top notch. Plus the cards are funnier... especially if you like good ole dick and fart jokes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artsy Crabs make me smile!, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Crabs Adjust Humidity Volume One Game (Toy)
OMG. When ordered my CRABS BOX 1-3 I requested a pretty detailed pic about a racey card (rainbow cumdrops). I now have a USPS box with a veiny fatherless child on it. I can not state it clearer then if u like CAH but want something darker then Crabs Adjust Humidity is the right choice. Most definitely buy direct from site to get that extra customer service only they can give.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›