Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 24, 2013
I ordered both Crabs volumes after playing CAH at my friend's house where he had these cards integrated into his deck. I honestly didn't even notice that they weren't part of the original game until he pointed it out to the group. Once I started looking for them, I thought that they were some of the best cards in play: very funny, very raunchy and very offensive. Some of the references were more geeky or obscure than the original game, so that would be something to be aware of.

The card and printing quality is excellent: I held one of the Crabs cards and one of the CAH cards up to the light and the texture, feel and overall look of the cards was identical as far as I could tell. The typeface on the Crabs cards is slightly different, and the fronts have a little red near the logo, but those are the only differences I found and they don't bother me or my friends. I guess if you were paranoid, you could sleeve your deck in opaque white and black sleeves... but we just play to have a good time so none of the minor differences bother me.

One thing I will say, is I don't get the $30 price on here: they cost $14/deck on the Crabs Adjust Humidity website so that's some kind of crazy markup.
11 comment| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2013
As you all know, no matter how many expansion packs of CAH you have, eventually and quite quickly you begin to memorize all the cards. The only thing that can be done to remedy the problem is buy more expansion packs! Crabs Adjust Humidity flawlessly adds great content and almost seamlessly blends in with CAH decks. They are just as good and sometimes even better than CAH. Don't fear the stigma of having Crabs... Go get some you filthy whores!
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
Some of the cards are good, some are too specific and you feel like you are reading an inside joke made in the backroom of a dungeons and dragons convention. By this I mean just geeky or nerdy, not sure of the current vernacular. For example, one of the white cards reads, "My level 90 elfs*** puddingsbane." I don't understand that, but if you do you will probably like this expansion pack. Not all the cards are like this, about 1/2-2/3 I would say.

The cards do mix in well with the CAH set, and the quality is on par with CAH. The content of some of the cards is questionably funny. There are some more raunchy cards that are hilarious.
22 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2014
While I am not the overall master of our CAH box, I am sure almost all of these will meet the muster for our tastes.

Cards: The cards are great themselves, with a little variation to the original CAH deck. If you are a stickler for uniformity and appearance, these might make you twitch a little. The red marks on the bottom might also give you issues, but I think you can overlook this for the quality of cards it adds. Remember, it's all about the content.

Content: I'd have to say there were some really good ones to slip into the regular deck. It all varies on taste and sense of humor, but even the ones I might find questionable will easily fit in with the rest of my normal group I play with. I'd say, for average, I could keep at least 90% of the cards with ease.

The white cards are a little more low brow humor than what I enjoy, but certainly seeing them in combination with other cards could have some potential.

The black cards stole the show for me and I'm sure to nag the CAH keeper until he relents. I have one card in mind that I am sure will make the evening interesting.

Overall, if you are looking to expand your game and you don't mind the unofficial product, then you shouldn't hesitate to buy this set.
on June 24, 2014
Though I'd use it to add to your CAH cards, and not just stand alone, as there aren't many in this pack. STILL - the last time my friends and I played, we were all looking for the tiny red bit on the side of the cards for our next draws - they're THAT good folks.
on January 17, 2014
I bought these cards to go along with my CAH set and I think that Crabs a good addition to CAH, while there aren't many "god tier cards" there are plenty of good situations where the cards might come into play. Just like in the original CAH, there are some bad cards that are just "throw away" cards like Judge Judy... But overall I would suggest you buy the 2 expansions, and buy them directly from their website as you can ask for something completely random, and they will do their best to fulfill it. I got a drawing of Bane, a plastic Army solider, and egg candy :P

There is a deck list somewhere, so you can browse the cards before you actually buy them. That is how I came to the conclusion of buying them.
on June 23, 2014
If you are a fan of Cards Against Humanity, this is a must have expansion set. (And sets 2&3!)

The Good:
-The humor is in the same vein as classic CAH but still has some fresh new ideas.
> While going through them I often forgot that these were from an independent new source
> They set up several gags and running jokes
-The card quality is excellent. The cards don't bend or tear easily and shuffle well with the original deck.
- It's an expansion, I mean come on! Who doesn't want more CAH?

The Bad:
-The cards have a small red mark at the bottom and say "Crabs Adjust Humidity" on the back as well as having a slightly better quality. It is difficult not to notice the difference when picking up from the pile (or piles) on the table. But that shouldn't really matter, should it?
on December 12, 2015
I dislike giving just one star for any product, but that's really all this one deserves.
We added these cards and and the official Cards Against Humanity 1st Expansion Pack to our existing set. Whenever a Crabs card came up, any fun or humor that had built up died.
Actual quotes from our game that night:
"I didn't know Debbie Downer was a crab."
"Who made these? Middle School children?"
So, I was out of $15. Not a big deal.
But having to go through the entire set to extract the Crabs kinda pissed me off.
on February 25, 2016
When I first saw this project I thought it was a copycat game and never realized it is simply an expansion to CAH. Lucky I bought that extra large case for all my cards.

As a thousand other reviews will tell you, these fit almost seamlessly into the CAH game. The fact that they say something different on the back doesn't really impact the game, though in some rare case I suppose it might reveal to the observant who laid down what.

More surprising to me was the content. With Cards Against Humanity we expect things that are totally off the wall and often offensive. While some of the cards in this expansion fit that description, on average they bring something entirely different to the table. These are subtle cards that assemble well with others. They fit into your thought process and act as glue for the rest of the game. A favorite black card simply reads: "_________, 'nuff said!"
on January 6, 2016
These cards are ok. I bought this because at the time I had all of the Cards Against Humanity expansions and wanted something new. The cards are not as funny as CAH, which I expected. What I didn't expect is that there are a BUNCH of 3 and 4 part questions, that at this point I just skip.

This game is typically played after a few drinks, and it's hard to keep track of whose cards when to who. On top of that, it's a lot of reading.

Although some of the cards are really funny, I will not be purchasing another.