Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 10, 2013
This book was recommended by teachers at the high school attended by my daughter. She has found it very helpful in studying for the exam. There are a lot of choices in prep books for this AP exam, but I would rate this as one of the best, if not the best.
on October 29, 2012
The format of the 2013 edition of "Cracking the AP U.S Government & Politics Exam" is undoubtedly a winner on my shelf. There are standard practice questions and sample tests essential to earning above a 3, but what sets this book apart is the succinct segments that are common knowledge to any educated freshman. It's interesting that some key concepts are reduced/ modified. Not a problem, though-should be a great investment.
on November 16, 2013
This book does not guarantee a 5 on the exam. It's totally up to the test taker to get a 5. When I had this book, I read every page and answered every multiple choice and FRQ, and I knew everything inside out. When test day came its basically your confidence that gets you the score you want. The AP GOV exam was the first AP exam I took and I was so nervous that my hands shook the entire time and I wasn't confidence. I eventually got a 3 on the exam which wasn't the score I wanted but it was the first college board exam I ever took. If you're planning to get this book you should defiantly study the prep book, study the book your teacher gives you for GOV class, and boost your confidence and don't get nervous if its your first time taking an exam.
on June 4, 2013
I took AP US Government 2nd semester of my senior year, but I spent most of my time focusing on other classes. I ended up cramming a week in advance for this test using this book, and I must say, it worked wonders. The book is detailed, but straightforward. It doesn't give too much info, just enough to help you pass the exam. It gives straightforward definitions for the various branches of government and the roles they play, and also goes over many of the cases and Amendments discussed on the actual AP test. If you plan on studying for this test, or even want to self-teach yourself this course, then this book is a great tool for that.
on May 23, 2013
This book has plenty of practice exams, multiple choice questions, and free response questions to adequetely prepare you for your AP Government AP test. I like the way they teach you the terms and important ideas you must know for the AP test and the way they define these terms. If there was one complaint, it would have to be that not all important terms are bolded (the review book is written much like a textbook with lots of paragraphs rather than a "laundry list" of terms) so you may miss some important things if you are skimming through the chapters. Other than that, this book is excellent and gave me confidence to do well on the AP Test.
on June 5, 2013
The Princeton Review books are the best of all review books. This one offered two full tests in the back of the book and summed up the entire class into easy to read sections. I bought it one month prior to the AP Exam and it helped so much. The book covered almost everything on the exam because it gives a broad amount of the information you should have learned.
on May 1, 2013
I've used Princeton review for all of my history exams, and always gotten 5's. They really break things down and provide in depth explanations. However, stay away from the Math/Science/Economics books. Princeton Review hasn't really figured those out yet.
on June 19, 2013
I took AP gov, and I read a solid 5 chapters in the textbook. When the AP exam was around the corner, I bought this book and read it in 3 days. I pretty sure I did well! Good thorough review!
on June 14, 2013
I bought it for the School student. It is a great resource and extremely helpfull. Fast delevery will recomend for any High School student and College student.

on June 21, 2013
Sadly, didn't enjoy the class that much...But i owe it to this book for all the help. Definitely buying again if i need anything else. T'was just as advertised