4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but can be better.
Published 14 months ago by Talia

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Review Book.
I still perfer the AMSCO review text for the students to use in their preparation for the APUSH exam. However, "Cracking" provides instructor with extra quiz questions and practice exams.
Published 15 months ago by ushteacher2001

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Review Book., March 21, 2013
This review is from: Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2013 Edition (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent review book, May 10, 2013
It's a decent review book for what it's worth but you can definitely find a better one on the market. There is not much analysis but rather a brief summary of content area, which does not give you ALL the info you need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a book to review throughout the year..., May 16, 2013
I bought this book at the beginning of the year to prep for my AP.
The details were broken down to be understood easily but!!!
A lot of stuff about the test though, was not covered. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but can be better., May 8, 2013
It has everything you need to know. My only complaint is that it lacks to include dates for many many events. It also explains some things a little weirdly, so much that I end up having to research it online because the Princeton's way of explaining it was too confusing. However, it covers almost everything and should be a sufficient study tool on its own. Good luck everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter uses this book to review for tests to compliment her text, November 26, 2012
My daughter loves this book, it fine tunes the materials from her text book and helps her study for tests. Since I got her this book she has received 90+ grades on quizzes and exams. Great tool for high school students taking college level courses.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with my purchase, July 3, 2014
Fast shipping. I am happy with my purchase. I definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars book, December 22, 2013
This book was a required book for my class. It came as described and was quickly shipped as stated. Hope it helps me pass the exams in the spring.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average...., October 7, 2013
There was some information that I found missing and then there was some unnecessary events that were being explained. Overall, the material was being a little wordy. However, I still reviewed some material from it and it sort of helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED CUSTOMER, September 22, 2013
Really helped me a lot , even though I cramped it all in the night before the test . GOT A 3 HAPPY

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, September 14, 2013
scott wertz (West Haven, utah, US) - See all my reviews
my daughter's teacher miss quite a few areas. this book really helped her to piece it all together. if it weren't for this book my daughter wouldn't have been able to pass this test. REALLY!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2013 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Used & New from: $0.01