Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on February 22, 2013
I loved this game and I loved the 2 games for 1 aspect. But, when I got to the end of Jewel Master Egypt, the level that has the cornucopia does not work properly. The cornucopia are too big and don't fit into the squares. You can't see properly to line the items up, so you can't finish the scene. Otherwise, it's a fun game, just you get stuck when you get to this level.
on August 15, 2014
I am some what of a fan of the 'match 3' concepts and this title was brought to my attention, so I decided to give it a shot. The only way to describe it is decent at best. There are several and I do mean several match 3 titles out there that are much better. If you can get this one at a rock bottom price then go for it, but look around first before touching this one.
on September 20, 2013
Enjoyable game with many levels of play. There are 2 locations with different goals. Game can also be played in a relaxed mode. Entertainment for all ages.
on January 28, 2012
Bought this game for my wife as part of her Christmas and she really likes to play it and try to beat her high score
on April 29, 2012
Cool game. Much better than the first one. My 6 year old child also plays this game. Its really fun to play.
on October 14, 2013
...but I'm the one addicted to Cradle of Athena! It's fun and goes really fast. I've never played these type of games before, so it took me awhile to 'get the hang' of it. It's perfect for a non-video/non-gamer type like me, more of a puzzle and not a lot of flashy confusing animations.
on March 20, 2013
I love this game! When I get started playing I don't want to shut it off! Very addicting. I want to try to purchase other games in this series when I can. On top of everything else it's very relaxing, also reasonably priced. Thank you! Highly recommended.
on August 20, 2013
This double game pack was quite a bargain. The two games were hard and kept us all busy for hours. The only one who has not finished is my 90 year old Mom but don't kid yourself she is on level 84 out of 100.
on January 3, 2013
This is a great game for everyone, as the game is rated. It has alot of levels and is not a game that will be completed too quickly. Very similar to Bejeweled Blitz on FB, or Goobers Lab on Webkinz.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this cartridge because I already had Cradle of Athena, and I really enjoyed it. With this cartridge you get both that game and the follow on game. I definitely recommend it.