Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2013
I loved this game and I loved the 2 games for 1 aspect. But, when I got to the end of Jewel Master Egypt, the level that has the cornucopia does not work properly. The cornucopia are too big and don't fit into the squares. You can't see properly to line the items up, so you can't finish the scene. Otherwise, it's a fun game, just you get stuck when you get to this level.
on August 15, 2014
I am some what of a fan of the 'match 3' concepts and this title was brought to my attention, so I decided to give it a shot. The only way to describe it is decent at best. There are several and I do mean several match 3 titles out there that are much better. If you can get this one at a rock bottom price then go for it, but look around first before touching this one.
on October 14, 2013
...but I'm the one addicted to Cradle of Athena! It's fun and goes really fast. I've never played these type of games before, so it took me awhile to 'get the hang' of it. It's perfect for a non-video/non-gamer type like me, more of a puzzle and not a lot of flashy confusing animations.
on March 20, 2013
I love this game! When I get started playing I don't want to shut it off! Very addicting. I want to try to purchase other games in this series when I can. On top of everything else it's very relaxing, also reasonably priced. Thank you! Highly recommended.
on August 20, 2013
This double game pack was quite a bargain. The two games were hard and kept us all busy for hours. The only one who has not finished is my 90 year old Mom but don't kid yourself she is on level 84 out of 100.
on January 6, 2012
First, I ordered this game as an afterthought. Received the Amazon email regarding discounts on Nintendo DS games. My daughter likes puzzle games, so I ordered the item expecting it to arrive after Christmas.

Ordered Dec 19, 2011 and was given an estimated delivery date of Dec 29, 2011. Imagine my surprise when it arrived on Dec 23, 2011!! FOUR days!! Outstanding!

My daughter (age 9) loves playing this game. I limit her time playing, so she never plays more than 30 minutes a day (especially school days), but she enjoys solving the puzzles. She also likes that this is 2 games in one, so you can play different games without even changing the cartridge.

If you need a game that will keep your child happy and occupied, highly recommend this game.
on May 18, 2013
Well I needed something to keep my mind off an upcoming surgery and bought this because I am into puzzle games. Not really a button masher for action games. Got it and tried it once. Ugh!! The graphics are way too small for me and I found myself getting dizzy because of holding it so close to see what symbol I was hitting. Definitely wouldn't suggest this to anyone. If you want something puzzle like, get Bejeweled 3. The graphics are much nicer, bigger to look at and the mini puzzles will give a variety that keeps going and going and going.Definitely save your money and run away from Jewel Master Collection. what a stinker!
on September 20, 2013
Enjoyable game with many levels of play. There are 2 locations with different goals. Game can also be played in a relaxed mode. Entertainment for all ages.
on January 28, 2012
Bought this game for my wife as part of her Christmas and she really likes to play it and try to beat her high score
on April 29, 2012
Cool game. Much better than the first one. My 6 year old child also plays this game. Its really fun to play.