5.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly strong! but TINY
All fifty magnets are about the length of my index finger, and not too much wider than thick pencil lead. I bought these to attach individual eyeshadow pans to a makeup palette, and they worked perfectly for my purpose. One thin little magnet--the size of a few grains of sand--was strong enough to securely latch a large 1" makeup pan to a magnetic wall.

Make...
Published 22 months ago by tightsandtea

3.0 out of 5 stars Theyre ok, but not for my use.
I needed a little more strength and size, these were very small and let me down a bit in the staying power they have. They have been great for hanging papers and schedules on the fridge though since they are so small they are hardly noticeable.
Published 18 months ago by Foostang

5.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly strong! but TINY, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Tiny Craft Hobby Neodymium Rare Earth Super Magnets 1/8 x 1/16 in. (3x1.5mm) (x50) (Kitchen)

Make sure you store them properly, otherwise you'll lose sight of them! To all the negative reviews stemming from size.. Did you seriously not read "3 x 1.5mm" in the item title??

4.0 out of 5 stars Great magnets, March 7, 2013
Bought these to magnetize some Warhammer models and am satisfied with the results. They have a good strong hold and work perfectly for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very SMALL but Work!, August 16, 2012
Great price and great item. I was looking for something larger but these hold as good as larger magnets so I am thrilled. I have paid to much for 6 of these before and now I am glad I found these at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little magnets, January 13, 2013
When I got these, I laughed because they were so small. I thought they would be useless. Well, they're not! I wanted them to hang-up some pictures, kid's artwork and such on my fridge. They are perfect for this use. They are so small that they don't detract from the photos and artwork. I can't believe they can hold so much. Great idea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these little guys!, February 19, 2013
Nice strong mini magnets! Used them to make a magnetic spice rack and 3 mini magnets required for each 2oz spice container.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itsy bitsy powerful magnets, September 24, 2014
These tiny magnets are just what I wanted for my collage. A single magnet easily holds an 8x10 photograph to the sheet metal backing, and with 50 in a pack that's more than enough for the number of photographs I want to display. The magnets are small and unobtrusive, which is perfect for hanging photos without being distracting. Just don't lose any! =)

I'll mention it took a long time for these magnets to come from Charismaus, which is apparently in Asia somewhere. I ordered the magnets on August 22 and got them September 22. That said, the shipping was free and I got exactly what I wanted at a low price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Theyre ok, but not for my use., July 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER STRONG - OMG, June 27, 2013
These amazing magnets were used to make magnetic bookmarks for my Stampin' Up! business....they are super strong and small enough that they don't detract from the beauty of the product! I highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tiny but they work, December 20, 2012
SD CAL GUY (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I was pretty surprised by how small these really were when they arrived and definitely skeptical, but they did exactly what I wanted them to do which was hold xmas cards in place on the refrigerator. They work great, strong enough to hold even full greeting cards and small enough that they don't obscure any pictures/text on the cards. Totally worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 6, 2014
Worked perfect for what I needed them for, the lid for my e-cig box mod.