5.0 out of 5 stars An Elementary Teacher's Best Friend
Published on December 5, 2000 by M.Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars For serious crafter
This book has some cute ideas, but I feel a lot of the supplies needed are not readily accessible or are more expensive than I plan on doing with my preschooler. Maybe better for older kids.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars An Elementary Teacher's Best Friend, December 5, 2000
M.Matthews (Alexander, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
This book has great ideas for crafts to make with children. The directions are clear the supplies are easy to find and the illustrations are very helpful. I think the projects would be appropriate for children k-5, and because they are arranged by season they are great for gifts and holidays. I bought one for a student teacher gift but I'm ordering one for myself because I know I'll really use this book... through all the seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll love this craft book!, April 14, 2005
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
I only recommend books I love and this is the best craft book I've ever seen. The crafts are simple, they use thing you have at home, and the illustrations are great. My kids can thumb through the book and easily see what the craft will look like when completed. Even if you're not crafty, you can follow the directions in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars So many ideas, March 31, 2010
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
I had this book before, however someone at work had taken it and I knew that I couldn't live without this book so I bought a new one here on Amazon. The book has so many ideas for crafts. There are crafts for each season and any holidays that happen in that season. I teach preschool and some of our favorites are the Abe Lincoln mask and George Washington Hat. We also make the Valentine's Day carry bag. The activities range in skill level. Some are a little more challenging than others so older children will enjoy these crafts. One feature of the book I really enjoy is the organization. The book is organized into the four seasons. Another feature I like is the pictures of materials and step by step directions. A child would be able to do most of the activities just by looking at the pictures(it also helps me sometimes too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars best kids' craft book!, September 3, 2008
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
I was sold on this craft book right away! I am impressed with the variety of crafts and how many I wanted to make with my kids right away--too many!! Yes, I want to make them too!
The crafts use a minimal amount of supplies that are easy to find and that will be shared in many crafts. Which is nice because I don't want to buy a bag of pipecleaners for only a few and be stuck with a bag waiting to be used up.
I think what impressed me the most is how eco-friendly most of the crafts are. I don't believe that is a point touched by the author, but I am so happy to see glass jars, bottle caps, and packing peanuts listed as supplies.
My kids will enjoy making these crafts and giving them as gifts at Christmas time.
My personal favorite craft is the Spring Cleaning Apron because it will get my kids excited to help clean and we don't have to drag a roll of paper towels around room to room(even though we use microfiber cloths). Very clever idea!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone., June 15, 2014
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
These are crafts that require supplies that you already have in a craft box. The directions are easy to follow and the supplies needed common to find. Many of the projects can be upgraded a bit so that adults will also enjoy the process of creating them. The seasons and the holidays ALL have items to make. A fun book.

3.0 out of 5 stars For serious crafter, December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars crafts for all seasons, April 28, 2010
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
I am very please with the book I ordered. I will enjoy sharing it with my two granddaughters, as they love crafts. The book arrived in good shape and in a reasonable time span. I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, April 26, 2010
This review is from: Crafts for All Seasons (Spiral-bound)
The book was for my wife. She loves it. She says it's in great shape! thanks.

Crafts for All Seasons
Crafts for All Seasons by Kathy Ross (Spiral-bound - July 14, 2000)
Used & New from: $0.01