Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Craftsman 120V Portable Inflator- Craftsman 75121
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2015
AVOID THIS PRODUCT PERIOD! The pump works well BUT the small black hose that attaches between the pump body and coiled red hose breaks and cannot be replaced. The hose is cheap, soft rubber and the nipple it attached to will kink and cut the hose from the inside if the black hose bends much - an unavoidable action if you use it a lot. The hose breaks at the nipple and there is not, according to SEARS who contacted the unit's manufacturer, any way to replace it - you gotta buy an entire new unit. I guess that if you use it occasionally for beach balls and such, it's OK; however, if you use it regularly for car/bike/truck/tractor/trailer/etc tires get ready to be disappointed.
on March 14, 2016
Same problem others have noted. Rubber hose split where it attached to the unit. THEY DON'T MAKE A REPLACEMENT PART. I called because no parts were listed online. The unit is just a disposable trinket.
on October 18, 2015
Great little compressor,yes it is slow but what do you expect from such a small compressor?It has no problems airing my cars tires to 35 psi,my travel trailers tires to 50 psi or my 2500HD pickup tires to 60 psi front,70 psi rear and 80 psi in the spare.On the pickups tires it probably take it 3-4 minutes a tire to add 10 psi.

If you want fast buy a big giant compressor,If you want small,cheap and light weight buy this one.

I've used it atleast a dozen times on 5 tire each time.If it breaks I'll gladly pay for another.
on November 11, 2015
Small, no speed demon, but hard-working. Re-inflated car tires @ 35 psi very quickly; added about 2 psi to my 110-psi RV tires in 5 minutes.
on May 25, 2015
I've had one of these for several years with no problems. Inflates my RV tires just fine. But I'm counting off one star since it isn't fast. Gets the job done even on high pressure RV tires, but be patient.
on May 18, 2015
It's a piece of crap! Don't waste your money. I used this junk maybe a half dozen times to reinflate my drag radials from 18 to 33lbs. after a race before it quit working.