Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 3, 2011
What a great drill. My old cordless drill had to be constantly recharged. This is always ready and holds a charge for some time. Dont know how how long. Had it a couple months and still works fine on initial charge. Great Drill!

As a follow up, I have left this in my winter home for 6 months. Upon my return, it was still fully charged. I figure it will sit on a shelf unused and charged for around 9 months. What a drill!
on November 5, 2012
I'm an electrician and this drill is alright. It handles most of what I throw at it, but it's a little lacking for what I do. I replaced this drill with an 18v Makita, and the difference is night and day (which is reflected by the price).

Battery life is OK. Nothing spectacular, but it does come with a lithium ion battery, so it charges crazy fast compared to the older ni-cads.

This is a good drill for the average Joe, which I think is what Craftsman was going for. I keep my C3 at home for household use and that seems to be a good place for it. It's a good value for right around $100.
on January 19, 2011
I bought this item mostly to get the battery. Just the Li-ion battery all alone from Sears is $10 more than this combo!! Got a drill, a charger and a cool carry bag for LESS than buying a battery alone!!!! The drill is not as powerful as some of the others I have in the 19.2 line, but it IS smaller and lighter and does all I have asked of it so far-it IS the one I reach for first now. One odd thing I noticed was that the whole chuck assembly is not attached in a permanent way. When drilling and got in a bind, I was just going to pull it "back" without reversing and the whole chucking/clutching assembly came out. Not a problem, it just pushes back together. It is just a friction/snap in type of assembly. The power unit must be used for different types of tools? I like the "gas gauge" feature for the battery. Even thought this is a "refurb", I could detect NO usage of the unit I received. Good as new and a whole lot less money. What is not to like?
on April 29, 2011
The Craftsman C3 line has over 30 cordless tools that work on the same series of batteries. This Lithium 19.2v cordless drill is a good compact drill. It is smaller than similar drills, which allows you to get into tight spaces with it. I have found it to have adequate power and it seems to be pretty durable. I only use it for home projects, so not sure how it would hold up on a job site. The lithium batteries last long and charge quickly, they also have a button on the front that lights up green, yellow or red to show amount of charge left, which I thought was helpful. Overall, a good quality drill for the price range and many other cordless options in the C3 line.
on January 11, 2011
This is a durable drill with a light, comfortable design. It is my 8th cordless tool in my Craftsman set. The new Li-ion batteries are a great addition also. The charging unit it came with charges the new Li-ion batteries and the older Ni-cad batteries. Great for the home do-it-yourself type of person.
on March 1, 2016
I've had this drill for a few years now. It has been great. It charges quickly and the batter lasts for quite a while. I have no complaints.
on April 12, 2015
Love it!!!!
on January 17, 2011
I received this as a gift for Christmas. It was the saw, drill combo set from Sears. It is right on the edge of being laughable when you talk about 19.2 volts. I am not sure where they arrived at power ratings, but rest assured it is a far cry from 19.2 volts. I have a dewalt 14.4 that totally outpowers this, I lightly refer to it as, tool. The casing, chuck, housing, well I guess the entire drill feels cheap. I think you get the picture. Like so many tool manufacturers as of late, craftsman has went downhill. The first thing that popped into my mind was the 1000 watt powered Kraco car amps that kids used to get back in high school. But, then again, you cant expect much for the price. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on January 20, 2012
I don't own it...I just saw that it had quick battery recharge and is affordable. I would buy if I was looking