Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Craftsman 260 Piece Mechanics Tool Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 19, 2011
Everything about it was great. I bought mine yesterday at Sears for $200, so keep an eye out for local sales..

A few minor negatives..

The paint on the hex keys and other painted bits was still wet, required rubbing some of the excess off. I think they'll still have a good finish once they air dry.

I wouldnt carry it by the handle, especially if you add more tools. The handle is attached to the lid, and only some thin plastic clasps hold the lid shut.

Otherwise, perfect for $200. Buy them before you need them to get the best price.
on May 19, 2011
I was giving this set as a gift. As a new student attending Universal Technical Institute this is an awesome first time set. You know with Craftsman that the tools will be great and have a lifetime warranty. The chest they come in however is cheap and flimsy. I put all the tools in the chest, then went to put it in my car, and the drawers pushed open the flaps and every single socket and ratchet fell out. I would definitely recommend buying a better chest. For the price it's still worth all the tools you get.
on January 21, 2011
I bought this from Sears with a doubt about my purchase. Upon opening the case all the tools were bagged within the top compartment. There are three drawers. The top drawer is dedicated to 1/4" drive, middle is dedicated to 3/8" drive and the bottom 1/2" drive with a slot for every socket, wrench and driver in each drawer. There also a couple of "spare" spots in which I put the Allen wrenches, and all of the fixed wrenches in the top of the toolbox. Buying these tools separate would have cost a TON more. Glad I bought this when I did.
on July 11, 2014
lost it all prerunning through the desert but I liked it allot when I had it the tools are great the box is crap. get a new box
on July 3, 2014