5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!
This is so great and it's as simple as it looks! Electric ... turn on power (the only button on the machine!), make sandwich (there are 5 plates/shims provided plus an embossing mat) and push into slot ... it "magically" takes your sandwich and runs it thru the machine ... you did not have to hit/hold any buttons ... and it stops on the other side.
It will take any...
Published on September 24, 2012 by S. Lindley

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe later...
Published on October 3, 2012 by B. Hernandez

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe later..., October 3, 2012
This review is from: Craftwell eCrafter eBosser Electric Embosser/Cutter
I really, REALLY wanted this to work. For the most it functions great, but for my purposes, I will use my old machine with the crank. I ran various tests on both machines, and the old one still came out on top. One of the tests was that I tried to make use of a full page of cardstock (60 lb.) and fit many thin dies on one page (but I didn't over crowd it.) It didn't roll with the suggested sandwich, so I removed the shim. It went through, but didn't cut fully. Hopefully they may come out with one later that will have more power and roll more evenly, because that was an issue too. It didn't cut evenly. I also folded cardstock in half and used a thin die to try and make a card, and it didn't push through enough to cut through both layers. So, I think if you don't have the large format crank cutter that I already have, this would be great for you. I really like the large embossing folders though, so I will miss those when I return the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Craftwell eCrafter eBosser Electric Embosser/Cutter
It will take any die (including the Spellbinder Grands) up to 8.5x11. There are also embossing folders that size.
If your sandwich is too thick, it doesn't jam inside the machine, it reverses and comes back to you.
There isn't much else to say ... it's that simple. fyi ...you can't see it in the picture but it does have a handle recessed into the top of the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just GREAT!, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Craftwell eCrafter eBosser Electric Embosser/Cutter
This machine works beautifully! It has worked on everything I have tried it on. Works really well with the Spellbinder dies. I just love it! I also like that it is a sturdy and well manufactured piece of equipment. It is one of the best investments I have made. If you are new to embossing, just follow the instructions and you won't go wrong.
I just love it!