Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2009 5:19:39 PM PDT
Sally says:
This book is the first thing on my Christmas list this year! (After that is gift certificates to Crafty Planet for the super cute fabric to make all 101 projects :) For all of you crafters out there, I have to tell you; This book is going to be great. Crafty Planet is hands-down the best fabric/craft store I've ever been in! These ladies have really made a name for themselves in the Twin Cities for creativity, quality, and impeccable taste! I'm so glad they will be able to share it with the world through this book. I simply cannot recommend these authors or this book enough. Check out their stuff at www.craftyplanet.com! (For honesty's sake, I should let everyone know I don't work there... but I very often wish I did.)

Posted on Oct 14, 2009 7:47:26 PM PDT
Newell says:
Thanks for that. I'm kind of expecting it to be great. You have to be a VERY creative to come up with 101 projects for ONE YARD of fabric. I'm looking forward to getting a copy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2009 3:19:28 PM PST
jamivey says:
You must be from Minnesota then. Hi! Sew am I! <---Sorry couldn't resist.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2009

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric!
One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric! by Rebecca Yaker (Hardcover-spiral - October 28, 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (250)