5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for the price
Published 20 months ago by Raven E. Asher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not super loud, good for small places.
This is a good sound bar for a small apartment. However, after I purchased it if I found myself wanting more power. I like that you can Bluetooth to it with your phone, this makes listening to music easy. If you're looking for a booming sound though, you might want to look somewhere else.
Published 8 months ago by Brad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for the price, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Craig Bluetooth Slim 2.1 Channel TV Sound Bar System (CHT912) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I had been looking for BT speakers for my iPad, as I listen to Pandora every minute I am awake. I found sufficient speakers for $300 (Big Jambox); $400 (Dr. Dre) and $600 (Bose). I already have the original small Jambox but the sound quality was not sufficient for home use. Then I ran across these at a bargain store (about the same price as here on Amazon) and decided to give them a shot. I am very impressed with the quality of sound--not as good as the $600 Bose, but almost identical to the $300 Big Jambox. It sits across the back of a cabinet but could be wall-mounted. The clarity is excellent, and I can hear it everywhere in my (small) home. Also, I was concerned about moving the iPad about, but I have yet to lose signal in other rooms. Would I still rather have the $600 Bose? Yes, but for <$100, I am very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound is fairly good for this type of speaker., March 4, 2013
Shipped and arrived quickly. The shipping packageing was poor, but the product was properly packed in it's own box. Sound is fairly good when hooked up to stereo using included cables. Haven't used bluetooth as don't know what code to use to connect. There was no instruction book shipped with the unit. Have emailed Craig Elect. to try to get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for this price level, January 22, 2013
For the price, this was a great choice. I have another, higher end soundbar for myself that has a wireless subwoofer included, but it was almost 3X the price. This one has bluetooth and no sub. For the application, which was my still mobile daughter's apartment, this was the best possible choice. No Sub to have to lug around, sound is much better than her TV alone, and for her, the real kicker was that she can use her Iphone to send music to it via bluetooth. This works fantastically too! If this is your budget level, you won't be disappointed... great for apartments or smaller rooms.

4.0 out of 5 stars bluetooth is cool, April 30, 2013
could have a little more base and the radio could be a little easier to operate, but love the bluetooth and how it looks

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty solid., April 14, 2013
Here's the thing: if you don't want a whole surround sound system, and you just want to enhance your tv sound and have a good ipod dock, this thing is perfect. The sound is pretty good. it;s not great but what do you really want for $120 bucks. I doesn't get as loud as i would like, but again, you get what you pay for. I'd say this thing is solid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, March 7, 2013
I like this product. My TV had a vibration at higher volume levels. This remedied that.The sound is clear. I just wish it had an equalizer on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not super loud, good for small places., January 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars do your self a favor, September 5, 2013
after the first sound bar did not work got the second one that cost me 14.95 dollars to send back and 2 weeks for a return this new one the aux does not work for sound through the tv bad deal will buy from a store in my area. for farser service and turn around time

1.0 out of 5 stars Unit was defective - design flaw?, March 29, 2013
It worked fine for a couple of days, and then while trying the FM tuner the power light went off and the soundbar would not come on again. I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 28, 2012
I am loving this speaker .For small space put out a nice sound .Great for my small apartment Fits pefectly in my entertainment center