5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift!
Published on November 15, 2012 by D. Gardenhire

Poor Quality..Broken remote , will not even turn on when plugged in..Returning as soon as possible. Very disappointed in item.
Published 23 months ago by Tessa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift!, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Craig Tower Speaker System with Flash Light, FM Radio and USB/SD Slot, Black (CHT909c) (Electronics)
Just got this for a christmas present for one of my kids and I will say I was pretty amazed..Had to try it out just to make sure it worked properly, and everything does.. The sound is amazing for such a great price (very full sound) and it is so versatile for hooking it up to different electronics.. I live out in the country pretty far, and the built in fm radio picked up well without even unraveling the antenna! Hooked up the ipod and also my laptop and it just had awesome sound with both...The flashing led colored lights are just a bonus- the flash but also do different light patterns- so cool! Any adult or child I believe would really enjoy receiving this, since it has many options and is light enough to move around and doesn't take up space.. I think I will buy another for myself

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sound!, December 10, 2012
I bought one on sale from Dollar General for $35. I never heard a tower speaker before and bought it to plug in to the head phone out jack on my 24 inch led TV. The remote is one of those bubble button ones, so I don't have much confidence in it. The sound is great! I put my USB memory stick that I coppied all my CDs on to and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon came on. I don't remember hearing it so well before! The sound is great! Fm radio is great and surround sound from the head phone jack on the TV was great too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., December 1, 2012
My fiance bought this for my Bday and I like it quite a bit. I put about 100 mp3s on a memory card then plugged it into the slot on top and it played perfectly. It sounded pretty good too. All the features work flawlessly but the remote control is small and you need to push the buttons kinda hard since they are the bubble type. The main reason I use this is to hook up my Kaossilator and other Korg keyboards to one of the inputs. It does the job well. Mine was bought at Dollar General for 40.00. For the price it's a very good deal. I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality music from an inexpensive tower., August 29, 2014
I bought this model more than a year ago, I am listening to it daily. I am listening to it now. I have connected this unit to my table, to my MP3 player, to my flash drive. One of my flash drives is loaded with more than a thousand songs and over seventy albums. My wife and I have enjoyed the music. I think the quality of the sound is great. Also, it is a tower that I can easily move around the house. Right now I have it located in the breakfast area near the kitchen, den, and study. Now, most surprising, I had never heard of this model, until I saw it in an ad from Dollar General in December of 2012, as I remember it. It was very inexpensive, less than forty dollars, so I bought and have enjoyed it ever since. Craig Electronics makes other tower models with LED displays, this model does not one. This is one inconvenience, but I have learned to use it effectively without the LED display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
MSgtretired (Dayton, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, January 27, 2014
My husband got one of these for Christmas and when he went to install it we realized 2 would have been better so we ordered this one and was very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality..Broken remote , will not even turn on when plugged in..Returning, January 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as described, August 1, 2013
The radio part works ok. You can turn up the volume to loud. But tuning is awful. You cant see stations. When you try to use the other slots, ie USB/SD the volume is very low. It would go back, but shipping is too much of a hassle. I should have not purchased this item as others said in their ratings. Don't waste your time or money on this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product and customer service, January 8, 2014
I ordered this in November for a gift. My daughter opened it on Christmas Day. She moved on jan 3 to her first apt. Plugged it in and it didn't work. I emailed go Hastings for a return, I got a conformation number for the return the next day. I started to package it up the next day and received an email saying because it's past 30 days on the purchase date they can no longer return or replace the speaker. It's ridiculous for this company to expect customers to open a gift for someone else to see if it works. I expect a new product to work or have the company to work with someone instead of pretty much saying I've got your money you have our broken product to bad so sad... Pitiful. I will never buy from go Hastings or amazon marketplace again