5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift!
Published on November 15, 2012 by D. Gardenhire

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as described
The radio part works ok. You can turn up the volume to loud. But tuning is awful. You cant see stations. When you try to use the other slots, ie USB/SD the volume is very low. It would go back, but shipping is too much of a hassle. I should have not purchased this item as others said in their ratings. Don't waste your time or money on this item.
Published 19 months ago by Mona

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift!, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Craig Tower Speaker System with Flash Light, FM Radio and USB/SD Slot, Black (CHT909c) (Electronics)
Just got this for a christmas present for one of my kids and I will say I was pretty amazed..Had to try it out just to make sure it worked properly, and everything does.. The sound is amazing for such a great price (very full sound) and it is so versatile for hooking it up to different electronics.. I live out in the country pretty far, and the built in fm radio picked up well without even unraveling the antenna! Hooked up the ipod and also my laptop and it just had awesome sound with both...The flashing led colored lights are just a bonus- the flash but also do different light patterns- so cool! Any adult or child I believe would really enjoy receiving this, since it has many options and is light enough to move around and doesn't take up space.. I think I will buy another for myself

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sound!, December 10, 2012
I bought one on sale from Dollar General for $35. I never heard a tower speaker before and bought it to plug in to the head phone out jack on my 24 inch led TV. The remote is one of those bubble button ones, so I don't have much confidence in it. The sound is great! I put my USB memory stick that I coppied all my CDs on to and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon came on. I don't remember hearing it so well before! The sound is great! Fm radio is great and surround sound from the head phone jack on the TV was great too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., December 1, 2012
My fiance bought this for my Bday and I like it quite a bit. I put about 100 mp3s on a memory card then plugged it into the slot on top and it played perfectly. It sounded pretty good too. All the features work flawlessly but the remote control is small and you need to push the buttons kinda hard since they are the bubble type. The main reason I use this is to hook up my Kaossilator and other Korg keyboards to one of the inputs. It does the job well. Mine was bought at Dollar General for 40.00. For the price it's a very good deal. I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality music from an inexpensive tower., August 29, 2014
I bought this model more than a year ago, I am listening to it daily. I am listening to it now. I have connected this unit to my table, to my MP3 player, to my flash drive. One of my flash drives is loaded with more than a thousand songs and over seventy albums. My wife and I have enjoyed the music. I think the quality of the sound is great. Also, it is a tower that I can easily move around the house. Right now I have it located in the breakfast area near the kitchen, den, and study. Now, most surprising, I had never heard of this model, until I saw it in an ad from Dollar General in December of 2012, as I remember it. It was very inexpensive, less than forty dollars, so I bought and have enjoyed it ever since. Craig Electronics makes other tower models with LED displays, this model does not one. This is one inconvenience, but I have learned to use it effectively without the LED display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 11, 2015
This is awesome. I love playing it while I'm cleaning house or when we have friends over. I love that I can play the radio, the music on my phone, pandora from my phone, or a USB drive that I have music stored on. The only drawback is that when playing the radio, there is no display letting you know what station you are on so it's a guess. I bypass the radio and just play either my phone or the USB drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
MSgtretired (Dayton, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, January 27, 2014
My husband got one of these for Christmas and when he went to install it we realized 2 would have been better so we ordered this one and was very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this speaker, February 13, 2015
Love this speaker, only problem is the remote does not work unless you point it down to the speaker top, so you must be standing over it to use the remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 28, 2015
great system because you can plug your jump drive right in and listen

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as described, August 1, 2013