From the Manufacturer
Finding the right way to connect your MP3 player, or computer audio, to a stereo system can be time consuming and frustrating. The C.Crane Digital FM Transmitter is the simple solution, letting you send a signal from any audio source to a stereo system or a portable radio without wires. The C. Crane FM Transmitter:
- Transfers virtually any audio to any FM Receiver.
- Features Digital Phase Lock Loop for drift free tuning in full stereo.
- Has exceptionally good frequency response.
The FM Transmitter is simple to use. Just plug the Transmitter into the line out or headphone jack of any audio device and set it to the frequency of your choice (88-108 MHz). Youre now free to listen to your MP3 player, portable radio, or computer audio--virtually any audio device--in another room and without the need for headphones. C. Cranes FM Transmitter also:
- Offers highest Quality, full stereo on any FM Frequency of your choice.
- Transmits any audio, from MP3s to streaming audio or guitar songs to a home or car radio.
- Transmits audio from your computer on your kitchen radio.
- Plugs it into the earphone jack or line out of any audio device and set the frequency of choice.