- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $35.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by SurfaceAreaSF. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $6.04 shipping
|Price:||$21.33 + $4.63 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cranium Cadoo is packed with fun eight activity types and 300 questions guaranteed to get kids thinking, creating, giggling, and grinning
- Kids get a kick out of the cool Cranium Clay, colorful tokens, vibrant design
- Named the 2002 Game of the Year by the Toy Industry Association.
- Over two million Cadoo games sold to date
- Simple set-up and easy instructions make Cadoo the perfect game for any occasion birthday parties, after school, holidays, rainy days, any day
- Received the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, The Parents Choice Gold Award
- Received The Lion & Lamb award for nonviolent games, and the National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval
- Super-cool secret decoder mask that reveals the hidden answers on each card
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
However, if you don't watch much TV, there will be some questions you can't answer as a few of the trivia questions about popular kids TV shows. We haven't came across too many like this yet, but they are in there. Since we wouldn't know the answers, we just treat them as bad luck cards.
Something we can do with our whole family. Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was sent a used one and not a new one as ordered and i received no recipt. I would like a recipt, thank youPublished on October 21, 2013 by Christine Miniuk
Really fun game for all ages. Played a lot with children ranging from 8 years to 12 years. Fun family game.Published on August 31, 2013 by Shan
This product was not advertised correctly and the kid that I gave it to as a gift was disappointed in the product. It turned out to be the Canadian version of Cranium Cadoo. Read morePublished on August 22, 2013 by Jenny
My 3 yr old and 5 yr old love to play although we have to modify game a bit sense it's for older kids. My husband and i have fun playing as well!Published on May 29, 2013 by Kate Connolly
Really good fun, kids and adults enjoyed this game. Mixture of pictionary, charades, play-do creating and then go find really good family funPublished on December 28, 2011 by Mark E
This was a Christmas present for my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves it. I even love it. It is a fun game to play and the time goes by so quickly you don't even realize how... Read morePublished on May 14, 2011 by E. J. Berry